• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Nudged someones car in tesco car park - now they're claiming they were injured !!!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by psychocandy View Post
    Bit wassed because instead of a £500 claim on my record I've not got £5000 inc personal injury which I assume is going to make a bit of a difference on my insurance in the future.
    I would check this assumption, it didn't used to. It will make a different to all our premiums in the long run though.

WGAS anyway. It's done, move on. There must be some other new minor going on for you to tell us about. This is old news.
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by psychocandy View Post
      OMFG. ........ OMG - I was reversing at like 1 mph !!!
      Are like you a like a like teenage American girl like OMG

Comment

Originally posted by Peoplesoft bloke View Post
        Why? Are you like getting a boner!

Comment

More likely a "well upholstered" Geordie.

I miss SallyAnne.

Best Forum Advisor 2014
          Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
          Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
            More likely a "well upholstered" Geordie.
            Hmm. Viz.
            Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

That is quite a big dent for 1 mph. At what point did you realise the other car was there? Was it when you could not reverse any more?
              "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                If she was injured then why didn't she call the police to scene of accident?
                Surely that would be call an ambulance and then the police are compelled to attend

*police will not go to non injury accidents that are on private property i.e. Tesco's car park
                How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Originally posted by Troll View Post
                  Surely that would be call an ambulance and then the police are compelled to attend

*police will not go to accidents unless they can go in large numbers and close the road for several hours
                  FTFY

Comment

FTFY
                    You must use the M25 as well!
                    How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
                      That is quite a big dent for 1 mph. At what point did you realise the other car was there? Was it when you could not reverse any more?
                      It was caused as I swung the front of the car around and it clipper passenger door.... Dents pretty easily.
                      Rhyddid i lofnod psychocandy!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X