• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I was tooted at today

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
    Mrs OG has kicked the door before, but it nearly went rather wrong.
    It would be high-risk, but my thinking is if it's a arrogant business-man they will be more worried about their car, and not expecting it... plus they can not really get out of the car and leave it in the road.

If it was a car of chavs, I don't think the same tactic would be advised
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
    Originally posted by vetran
    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
      Yes.

But it's a looooong time since it was "the most powerful handgun in the world and would blow your head clean off".

Plus that's a 4" mountain gun which will give pretty damn impressive muzzle blast with full magnum loads.
      I've fired the most powerful production revolver in the world. It weighs a ton and kicks like a bastard, which makes it difficult to aim accurately, and it needs a special tool to get the cartridges out because they expand so much they get stuck. It will light up a darkened room and kill large animals but I think you would be much better off with a Glock 17 or Walther P99 TBH.
      While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
        It would be high-risk, but my thinking is if it's a arrogant business-man they will be more worried about their car, and not expecting it... plus they can not really get out of the car and leave it in the road.

If it was a car of chavs, I don't think the same tactic would be advised
        She's not to be messed with (not that I've ever dared find out).

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
          Why would you want to shoot his donkey?

ARSE!
          Well it's better than the delightful neg rep I got

Thread: I was tooted at today
          Grow up.

'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

If you want more humane ways of dealing with these cads you could sock it to 'em with your tampon taser!!

Pink Stinger Tampon Taser
            'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
              tazers are pretty large and not suitable for good looking ladies and nuns alike.

For your handbag I'd recommend compact Glock G19, don't forget to have small backup gun (Glock G36) on your ankle.

HTH
              How I imagine a Russian with a gun, not this
              Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

I refer to the gun incident I had

http://forums.contractoruk.com/gener...ml#post1118096
                What happens in General, stays in General.
                You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by Halo Jones View Post
                  Straight whistle not a problem, (take it as a compliment ) verbal suggestions just tend to be crude & shows the commenter’s lack of imagination.

Horn beeps never advisable as it is meant to be a warning to other road users & could cause confusion / accident.
                  WHJS

Intimidation is another matter...
                  "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
                  - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

So he was beeping and gesturing at you in a leery manner? I mean - what do these apes think? That a lady will be so impressed at this display, that she might be tempted to offer him some kind of sexual favour?

I would probs have gone with the simple tactic of mouthing 'twat', if he were close enough to see me do so.
                    Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
                    +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
                      So he was beeping and gesturing at you in a leery manner? I mean - what do these apes think? That a lady will be so impressed at this display, that she might be tempted to offer him some kind of sexual favour?

I would probs have gone with the simple tactic of mouthing 'twat', if he were close enough to see me do so.
                      Better to twat his mouth.

Comment

Working...
                      X