• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Favourite Quotes

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In a world gone mad, you don't spank the monkey, the monkey spanks you
    Doing the needful since 1827

Comment

"...a certain gentleman who shall be nameless - being already possessed of all the other characteristics of one born out of wedlock..."
      - Dorothy Parker

Comment

'That bl00dy Police helicopter again'
        OBL 2011

(\__/)
        (>'.'<)
        ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Anything that is in the world when you’re born is normal and ordinary and is just a natural part of the way the world works. Anything that’s invented between when you’re fifteen and thirty- five is new and exciting and revolutionary and you can probably get a career in it. Anything invented after you’re thirty-five is against the natural order of things.

Douglas Adams
          "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

He has all of the virtues I dislike and none of the vices I admire.
            Winston Churchill
            "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

"War is god's way of teaching Americans geography"

- Ambrose Bierce
              If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

"The only power any government has is the power to crack down on criminals. Well, when there aren't enough criminals, one makes them. One declares so many things to be a crime that it becomes impossible for men to live without breaking laws"

- Ayn Rand

Comment

“All of us have a homosexual part of 25%, which I also have. The only thing is that I, after a profound examination, have realised that my homosexual part is lesbian.”

- Silvio Berlusconi

Comment

"Who are you, and how did you get in here?"

"I'm a locksmith . . . . . and I'm a locksmith."
                    The vegetarian option.

Comment

I'm happy as a Frenchman who's invented a pair of self-removing trousers.

Comment

Working...
                      X