• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

We're here. We're queer. And we won't buy your beer.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by contractor79 View Post
    they are babies who live in the womb, something two homosexuals can never produce unless it's elton john and his boyfriend, a medical miracle
    Sometimes you can be so simple.

Since foetuses born at 24 weeks have a major viability problem and the abortion limit is set at that, the fact that they can't survive without a womb says a lot.
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post

Since foetuses born at 24 weeks have a major viability problem and the abortion limit is set at that, the fact that they can't survive without a womb says a lot.
      My understanding is that at that age, many can survive.

Going a bit off topic but if you manage to kill an unborn baby deliberately in some way, can this ever be considered murder or is it a crime against the mother only?
      Originally posted by MaryPoppins
      I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
      Originally posted by vetran
      Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
        My understanding is that at that age, many can survive.

Going a bit off topic but if you manage to kill an unborn baby deliberately in some way, can this ever be considered murder or is it a crime against the mother only?
        Not under English law, unless the baby is first born alive then dies of its injuries (as opposed to dying because its premature).

Murder in English law - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia - See 'Life in being'.

Comment

Actually it's pretty embarassing when a heterosexual couple get too intimate in front of you.
          bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
          John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
            Typical gay activists.

If I was in a pub and a couple(regardless of sex combination) start passionately kissing, dry humping I'd tell them to get a room. It's disgusting to watch(unless it's two birds at which point I'd get another pint and my camera out).
            Daily Mash gets it right again: Kissing lesbians offered free bottle of wine.
            Behold the warranty -- the bold print giveth and the fine print taketh away.

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
              Woman who attempted suicide while pregnant is accused of murder

In the US of course:

A woman accused of murdering her four-day-old baby girl by trying to kill herself with rat poison while pregnant has become a cause célèbre for US women's groups and civil liberties organisations.

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post

poor argument. always more sad to see women argue for abortion 'rights'.

many people can't survive without medication, machines etc. is it ok to kill them too?

Comment

Originally posted by Sysman View Post
                  In the US of course:
                  I'm tired of jealous Brits make sly attacks against Americans. We are not a better country.

Comment

I'm tired of jealous Brits make sly attacks against Americans. We are not a better country.
                    Just different

We're better in some ways, less in others

Not counting the mussies for a second we don't have their religious fundamentalism
                    Doing the needful since 1827

Comment

Nowt to do with Britain being a better country (or not). I got sick of my parents fawning over everything Yank (and successive UK governments selling out to the Yanks), and it's my turn to have a go

You surely have to admit that some of the Yank ideas are nutty.

I do have some good friends from the US; it's not aimed at individuals.
                      Last edited by Sysman; 16 April 2011, 17:41.

Comment

Working...
                      X