• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

We're here. We're queer. And we won't buy your beer.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
    Clinical.
    May be.

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
    & disgusting.

"Hi Mz X, lucky you got here today because we can terminate the foetus, now, today, if you sign up and pay cash, but tomorrow, it becomes a child"
    Only in your mind.

It doesn't work like that.
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Not sure why this thread is now about abortion but it's nobody's business but that of the woman carrying it. Whoever bears the responsibility makes the decisions.
      bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
      John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
        Faggots hey!

Quite nice in gravy.
        Mmmmm Brains....

Sounds like a zombie movie.
        Never has a man been heard to say on his death bed that he wishes he'd spent more time in the office.

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
          I guess you must be. He pops out of the woodwork to troll ethics/morality/religion threads. At least I think he's trolling, unless he lives in the Deep South.
          I have often wondered about that - half the stuff he spouts is straight from the Septic's deep south book of ignorance and pretend persecution and the rest is from the similar BNP work.

Comment

Originally posted by Peoplesoft bloke View Post
            I have often wondered about that - half the stuff he spouts is straight from the Septic's deep south book of ignorance and pretend persecution and the rest is from the similar BNP work.
            Contractor79 is right, see what would happen if atheists ruled the world

YouTube - If Atheists Ruled the World

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
              Not sure why this thread is now about abortion but it's nobody's business but that of the woman carrying it. Whoever bears the responsibility makes the decisions.
              But that's sexist, surely a man should have a right to have babies as well
              Doing the needful since 1827

Comment

Originally posted by thunderlizard View Post
                IIf it had been, I don't know, Rock Hudson and Nijinsky*
                *the dancer. Not the racehorse.
                Oh I dunno. I think the racehorse would have drawn quite a crowd too. And from what I remember of Rock, he might not have complained either.

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by amcdonald View Post
                  But that's sexist, surely a man should have a right to have babies as well
                  Yes alright.................Loretta!!

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Working...
                  X