• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

We're here. We're queer. And we won't buy your beer.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The mistake the pub made was telling them the reason they were being ejected; they should have said "because we want to".
    A publican can in law eject a person from his licenced premises for no given reason, and the police will back them up on this.

Comment

Who owns russell?

First time I have noticed the poster but he has crap sockie written all over him.

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
        Who owns russell?

First time I have noticed the poster but he has crap sockie written all over him.
        My guess would be a kandr reincarnation.
        Originally posted by MaryPoppins
        I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
        Originally posted by vetran
        Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
          I wonder if gay men feel the same about seeing a man snogging a woman?
          If they objected to that, then they object to what their parents probably did before they got created in their mother's womb.

But this is all consistent to them. Often there is a hatred of parents, especially the father, and a deep sense of self-loathing.

That lifestyle doesn't seem very 'gay' i.e. happy, as we are compelled to believe, if so many of them feel the need to take it public and do things knowing full well it would cause others to feel uneasy or put them off their beer. They could of course do their kissing in a gay pub, the society allows them their own places for their own people of their own common tastes which they're seeking to deny to others.

I don't like kissing any of my girlfriends in front of my bloke friends or family members as it would make them feel uneasy.

Comment

Originally posted by russell View Post
            First off I am not gay, but I actually applaud the fact that they are willing to go out there and demonstrate for a principal. The government could kill out first borns and we would jut moan about it while carrying on regardless not wanting to cause a fuss.
            Are you a first-born russel?

Comment

Faggots hey!

Quite nice in gravy.
              What happens in General, stays in General.
              You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by russell View Post
                First off I am not gay, but I actually applaud the fact that they are willing to go out there and demonstrate for a principal. The government could kill out first borns and we would jut moan about it while carrying on regardless not wanting to cause a fuss.
                we allow mass murder of babies in this country already it is called 'abortion'

Comment

Originally posted by contractor79 View Post
                  we allow mass murder of babies in this country already it is called 'abortion'
                  Right on sister. Right on.
                  What happens in General, stays in General.
                  You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
                    Right on sister. Right on.
                    they are babies who live in the womb, something two homosexuals can never produce unless it's elton john and his boyfriend, a medical miracle

Comment

Originally posted by contractor79 View Post
                      they are babies who live in the womb, something two homosexuals can never produce unless it's elton john and his boyfriend, a medical miracle
                      Doing the needful since 1827

Comment

Working...
                      X