• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

My Preferred form of Torture

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
    Who's wearing the gimp suit this week?
    MF?
    Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
    +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
      MF?
      Yeah sorry about that. I put it on a hot wash and it's shrunk.

Maybe DS1 could put it on an action man! :-)
      What happens in General, stays in General.
      You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
        ...I think my preferred torture method would be to take them to a deserted warehouse, and nail them to the upstairs floor using 10 inch railway spikes. Then walk away and leave them.
        You're obviously a namby-pampy bleeding heart wishy washy liberal.

I'd nail them to the ceiling.
        Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

I'd saved the nails and use a meat grinder, as implemented in this instructional video circa 1980:

The Exterminator

I think that's what they call pet mince.
          Feist - 1234. One camera, one take, no editing. Superb. How they did it
          Feist - I Feel It All
          Feist - The Bad In Each Other (Later With Jools Holland)

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
            You're obviously a namby-pampy bleeding heart wishy washy liberal.

I'd nail them to the ceiling.
            All very well in theory but in practice it's just not practical.

For a start you've got to get them up and hold them there while you nail them in place. This either requires an accomplice, which is undesirable, or suitable equipment, which is impractical.

Even if you do manage to get them suitably attached there are going to be problems. For starters the nails are probably just going to pull straight through under the weight of the subject leaving you with a body on the floor and nails in the ceiling.

Assuming you do manage to get them to stay up, if you nail them up facing the ceiling it makes further acts of violence problematic as you are largely restricted to the back in terms of what you can work on and they sag awkwardly as well. A blood eagle is not really going to work in these circumstances. If you nail them up face down, so to speak, you run the risk of suffocation before you can inflict any more damage yourself. The weight of the torso on the arms pulls against the chest muscles making it extremely difficult for your guest to breath in much the same way as cruicifiction. This is fine of course if this is the intended result and you simply want them up there for effect when found.

If nailing really is your thing then an inclined surface is best. It allows easy access for further work and shows off the results to full effect.
            "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
              All very well in theory but in practice it's just not practical.

For a start you've got to get them up and hold them there while you nail them in place. This either requires an accomplice, which is undesirable, or suitable equipment, which is impractical.

Even if you do manage to get them suitably attached there are going to be problems. For starters the nails are probably just going to pull straight through under the weight of the subject leaving you with a body on the floor and nails in the ceiling.

Assuming you do manage to get them to stay up, if you nail them up facing the ceiling it makes further acts of violence problematic as you are largely restricted to the back in terms of what you can work on and they sag awkwardly as well. A blood eagle is not really going to work in these circumstances. If you nail them up face down, so to speak, you run the risk of suffocation before you can inflict any more damage yourself. The weight of the torso on the arms pulls against the chest muscles making it extremely difficult for your guest to breath in much the same way as cruicifiction. This is fine of course if this is the intended result and you simply want them up there for effect when found.

If nailing really is your thing then an inclined surface is best. It allows easy access for further work and shows off the results to full effect.
              you have waaaaay too much time on your hands Mr B, either that or you've been benched too long
              "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
                you have waaaaay too much time on your hands Mr B, either that or you've been benched too long
                Just offering some pointers for the enthusiastic amateur
                "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
                  Just offering some pointers for the enthusiastic amateur
                  I've taken notes Dave, and will PM you for further details.
                  Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
                  +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Working...
                  X