• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Bloody Lesbians!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
    I bloody hope not - they'd struggle to get the baby out with a vertical opening.

That link is NSFW!
    Could be quite convenient if they install a zip for future births.
    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

I bloody hope not - they'd struggle to get the baby out with a vertical opening.
      Ah that shows what I know about the subject. Mind you my expertise is in putting things into a lady, rather than taking things out

That link is NSFW!
      Ooops, yes I forgot to mention that.

Comment

Originally posted by Platypus View Post
        Ah that shows what I know about the subject. Mind you my expertise is in putting things into a lady, rather than taking things out

Each to his own. I only put one thing in a lady at a time. I'm not into this cuckoldry business.

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
          Nothing to worry about as long as you're not a Brazilian electrician.
          I bet the girl in the photo hasn't had a Brazilian
          Doing the needful since 1827

Comment

Originally posted by Platypus View Post

Ooops, yes I forgot to mention that.
            Things? The mind boggles!

What small scar I have left is very low down, and horizontal. They like to slash your stomach muscles to crap you see.
            Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
            +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
              Each to his own. I only put one thing in a lady at a time. I'm not into this cuckoldry business.
              This cucoldry business doesn't actually technically involve you putting more than one thing in anyway.... so I am told.
              'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by amcdonald View Post
                I bet the girl in the photo hasn't had a Brazilian
                Do you think she's fuzzy about nationality?

Comment

Things? The mind boggles!

What small scar I have left is very low down, and horizontal. They like to slash your stomach muscles to crap you see.
                  That's why pushing is better apparently.....

Though all that ripping.........
                  "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
                    That's why pushing is better apparently.....

Though all that ripping.........
                    I would have preferred the other method, believe me. I didn't have much choice in the matter.
                    Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
                    +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

I would have preferred the other method, believe me. I didn't have much choice in the matter.
                      There is always the risk of an episiotomy if you go past the point at which a caesarian is viable.

Makes me glad I'm a bloke.
                      While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Working...
                      X