• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Bloody Lesbians!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
    I noticed if I'm wearing a skirt and knee high boots .

it's a devastating combo - knee highs just do it for so many blokes I know, i certainly become twice as letchy when a woman is wearing the FMB's....
    sufficiently advanced stupidity is indistinguishable from malice - Asimov (sort of)

there is no art in a factory, not even in an art factory - Mixerman

everyone is stupid some of the time - trad.

Comment

Women drivers tend to ignore you as a pedestrian but are more likely to let you out when driving.
      They feel safer having you in front because they know that from there you are less likely to ram them while putting your makeup on.

Men prefer to have you behind so they can check you out in the rear view mirror.
      While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Originally posted by Halo Jones View Post
        a bit

Same story posted at the same time: are you using that alien mind reading device again my love?
        It must be like Ned Sherrin's Loose Ends round your house.

but it did get me wondering where that story first appeared. The earliest Google has is 4 local newspapers, all in October 1992, which is later than I'd expected.

hold door "because I am a gentleman" - Google News Archive Search

Comment

WHS

Seriously MP if you know how to change a car tyre you will never have to because if you start doing it some bloke will come along and help.

Well they need to feel useful so you may as well allow them to feel better about themselves even if it does take them longer to put up a bookcase than you.
          I can change a tyre, thanks to my Dad. I've only got caught with a flat tyre a couple of times on the road - a man did stop to help which was nice of him, but he didn't really have a clue where to start, so he chatted to me while I got my work dress covered in road muck.

I think a bit of chivalry is a nice thing, but I don't feel the need to dress to invite it IYSWIM
          Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
          +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
            I think a bit of chivalry is a nice thing, but I don't feel the need to dress to invite it IYSWIM
            I agree, as long as a lady undresses to reward it.

And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
              Really? Not been my experience.
              Perhaps you wear trousers like these?

Instead of these,

Comment

Originally posted by Platypus View Post

Instead of these,

Nah, she's just well fit. Innit.
                Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
                +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Originally posted by Platypus View Post
                  Nope... ugh, imagine trying to sit on a leather sofa in those yokes?! Or needing a wee... christ, they'd have to be peeled off.
                  Bazza gets caught
                  Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Can we possibly merge this thread with the one about Naked Traders and get some, you know, bloody naked lesbian trading going on?
                    While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

She looks like she needs to bleach her navel and shave her belly!

Comment

Working...
                      X