• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Harsh but educational

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    Don't diss chess.

I was chess captain of my school until I accrued to many detentions and was stripped of it!
    too

Detentions for messing about in English lessons? Shows

<snigger MF was a dweeb>
    Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
      too

Detentions for messing about in English lessons? Shows

<snigger MF was a dweeb>
      Answering back and fighting.

No fook off before I come over there and knock you out!
      What happens in General, stays in General.
      You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Answering back and fighting.

No fook off before I come over there and knock you out!
        FFS Stop answering me back boy, I'll kick yer arse.

<phhhhhhhhhhhhhhhsssssssst> What's this puddle MF? Kindergarten flashback?

Comment

Or mine. And that's because it's solid hardwood carved by the most dedicated Bobs to withstand a 20km meterorite strike, in fact when the universe eventually comes to an end, my coffee tables will be the only thing orbitting a giant black hole!
          = 'I am such a massive black @rseHole, that in the event of a 20km meteorite strike, and our universe coming to an end, the only surviving object will be my solid bob carved hardwood fkng GOB'

(\__/)
          (>'.'<)
          ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Comment

FFS Stop answering me back boy, I'll kick yer arse.

<phhhhhhhhhhhhhhhsssssssst> What's this puddle MF? Kindergarten flashback?
              Has MF gone all clingy with you now? That'll be because I put on my Ignore List a week or two ago and so not replying to him.

Desperate attention seeker, that MF. Apparently he sits there all day looking out for people using the rep system too.

Tell me when you've had enough of him, put him on your Ignore List and I'll take a turn at tolerating him again for a while.

Perhaps when one of his three new contracts become reality, he'll be too busy to play anyway.
              My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by RichardCranium View Post
                  Has MF gone all clingy with you now? That'll be because I put on my Ignore List a week or two ago and so not replying to him.

Desperate attention seeker, that MF. Apparently he sits there all day looking out for people using the rep system too.

Tell me when you've had enough of him, put him on your Ignore List and I'll take a turn at tolerating him again for a while.

Perhaps when one of his three new contracts become reality, he'll be too busy to play anyway.
                  Oh and I thought it was because you'd been stalking female posters. But as I'm on your ignore list.

Sorry my bad.

Comment

WHS

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
                      Sorry to be harsh SY, but this was a classic piece of bad parenting.
                      The first kid should learn plumbing, second should be vehicle maintenance, followed by bricklaying, the law, accountancy, animal husbandry then martial arts. To teach carpentry and furniture design, out of sequence is just sad. very sad.

It didn't do Jesus any harm...
                      (The carpentry bit... The showing off with water and wine, loaves and fishes really f*cked him up good and proper!)

Comment

Working...
                      X