• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Harsh but educational"

Collapse

• suityou01
    replied
    Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
    Don't worry - just done it for you.
    Great, thanks.

CM

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
    Must remember to sort out my privacy settings
    Don't worry - just done it for you.

Leave a comment:

• cailin maith
    replied
    Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
    She is the one on the right. "Borrowed" from her facebook account
    Must remember to sort out my privacy settings

Leave a comment:

• minestrone
    replied
    We got a nest of tables recently from john lewis.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Never mind all that - we've got to how many pages and no one has asked why in the world he has a nest of tables anyway??!! Christ is it 1980, again?
    Whoa there toots!!

Nest of Tables are all in vogue as are small sheesham coffee tables with thakat top and jali sides. Just because the North of England is stuck in a timewarp down here in the happening South the kids are even wearing them out on a Saturday night.

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied
    Originally posted by RichardCranium View Post
    You don't know CM very well, do you?

She is the one on the right. "Borrowed" from her facebook account

Leave a comment:

• RichardCranium
    replied
    Function before fashion me dear
    You don't know CM very well, do you?

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied
    Never mind all that - we've got to how many pages and no one has asked why in the world he has a nest of tables anyway??!! Christ is it 1980, again?
    Function before fashion me dear

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    It must be quite fun in the Suity household, what with the roles reversed:

"Mummy, Daddy's pissed himself again. Can you change him!"

Leave a comment:

• cailin maith
    replied

Leave a comment:

• RichardCranium
    replied
    Originally posted by Churchill View Post
    It didn't do Jesus any harm...
    Wot? Carpentry? Jesus? Do him any harm?

Errrr.

No Easter egg for you this year.

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    Originally posted by Churchill View Post
    (The carpentry bit... The showing off with water and wine, loaves and fishes really f*cked him up good and proper!)
    no no no. it was done in the right order

John the Baptist (roam-in baths)
    Mary Magdelagne (Ass-U-Like)
    Moses(Bricks to the quality)
    Solomon(No win No Fee)
    David(Kings, Kings and Kings)
    Samson(Have some)
    Jesus(no job too small, Tacks free)

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
    Sorry to be harsh SY, but this was a classic piece of bad parenting.
    The first kid should learn plumbing, second should be vehicle maintenance, followed by bricklaying, the law, accountancy, animal husbandry then martial arts. To teach carpentry and furniture design, out of sequence is just sad. very sad.

(The carpentry bit... The showing off with water and wine, loaves and fishes really f*cked him up good and proper!)

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    replied
    WHS

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by RichardCranium View Post
    Has MF gone all clingy with you now? That'll be because I put on my Ignore List a week or two ago and so not replying to him.

Desperate attention seeker, that MF. Apparently he sits there all day looking out for people using the rep system too.

Tell me when you've had enough of him, put him on your Ignore List and I'll take a turn at tolerating him again for a while.

Perhaps when one of his three new contracts become reality, he'll be too busy to play anyway.
    Oh and I thought it was because you'd been stalking female posters. But as I'm on your ignore list.

Sorry my bad.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X