• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Wrong!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
    Check the source and realize:

1. Have a massive agenda

and

2. Use their position to smear anyone that doesn't fit that agenda.
    Quoting someone's erroneous prediction back to him is hardly smearing.
    You won't be alerting anyone to anything with a mouthful of mixed seeds.

Comment

Originally posted by GreenLabel View Post
      Quoting someone's erroneous prediction back to him is hardly smearing.
      Exactly. Smearing is when you get the chocolate sauce and spread it all over their heaving, succulent bosoms.
      While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post
        Exactly. Smearing is when you get the chocolate sauce and spread it all over their heaving, succulent bosoms.
        I'll get you coat
        Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

Originally posted by alreadypacked View Post
          I'll get you coat
          Yeah, get his coat. It should be custard.
          And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
            Yeah, get his coat. It should be custard.
            How do you know about the custard?
            While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

How do you know about the custard?
              Science innit. I've tried several condiments and sauces on tits and my research leads me to conclude that only custard has the ideal mix of taste, aroma, consistency and stickiness to coat the nork in a truly delectable way. Blancmange is a close second.
              And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
                Science innit. I've tried several condiments and sauces on tits and my research leads me to conclude that only custard has the ideal mix of taste, aroma, consistency and stickiness to coat the nork in a truly delectable way. Blancmange is a close second.
                Chocolate Custard?
                "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

I fancy some bourbons.

Comment

I read the first 12 posts in all seriousness (well sort of) then read post 13 and couldn't stop laughing.
                    McCoy: "Medical men are trained in logic."
                    Spock: "Trained? Judging from you, I would have guessed it was trial and error."

Comment

Working...
                    X