• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Bunny boiler avidance

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wilmslow View Post
    Yes, I really like that. I am tempted to change hard over to feeling like hard work, which is very true.

She wants me over on Tuesday night which I have already agreed to, so will see how things go, and call her on Wednesday.

Alternatively I could make excuses and call Tuesday instead, but thinking the right thing to do is have a nice evening, and use the positives from this on Wednesdays chat.

Doing the right thing as she is an attention grabbing control freak, but I am also an unreasonable set in my ways person, which is not a good mix!
    Personally I think you're well suited.

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
      Personally I think you're well suited.
      That's a little unfair on her.

Comment

Erm......why does anyone need advice on ending a relationship ?

Just say 'Look, ya ******* mad cow, I don't want anything further to do with you. **** off now. End Of. Oh, by the way, any chance of a blowy while you wait for your taxi ?'

Simple as that
        When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Can you give me some appropriate words along the lines of ‘Your dumped, have a nice life’?
          How about You're dumped. Have a nice life.
          Do it by text as well. Women love that.
          'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

An update for those interested.

After a nice unmolested trip to the cinema, we crack open a bottle of wine. Bunnies cannot take their wine – just under half a bottle was more than enough for this one.

We get down to the bedroom action – after, bunny asks me where my Blackberry is, asking if I have recorded things.

Valentines day is lurking too close for comfort…….

Comment

We get down to the bedroom action – after, bunny asks me where my Blackberry is, asking if I have recorded things.
              Is she hoping for 'yes I recorded it' or 'no I didn't record it' ? What an odd thing to ask either way

As for Valentine's day, be grateful it's not a leap year

Comment

I guarantee if you dump her on Valentines day she'll never ask you out again
                Doing the needful since 1827

Comment

Perhaps she wanted to check the action had actually happened.
                  Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
                  +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

You've dumper her?

Valentine's Day is lurking too close for comfort…….
                    You've not dumped her?

Well, there's always ChatRoulette...
                    My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

After a nice unmolested trip to the cinema, we crack open a bottle of wine. Bunnies cannot take their wine – just under half a bottle was more than enough for this one.

So the bottom line is, you haven't had the balls to get rid of her yet.

"A life, Jimmy, you know what that is? It’s the s*** that happens while you’re waiting for moments that never come." -- Lester Freamon

Comment

Working...
                      X