• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Minor things that really piss you off !

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The rude TV Licensing income protection fascist bastards.
    My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

I wanted to say Sarah Kennedy but she's gone.
      My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

The way the thieving bastards at Orange keep changing my PAYG scheme to the 15p per call 'Skunk' scheme every 3 months.

Comment

All BMW drivers.

If you are a BMW driver and disagree with this, guess what?

Comment

a) Watching people tip large amounts of change from their hard-earned savings into those thieving machines in supermarkets that only give you 91% to 89% of what you put in, and then only in vouchers.

b) Watching people tip large amounts of change from hard-scrounged charity collections into those thieving machines in supermarkets that only give you 91% to 89% of what you put in, and then only in vouchers.

c) Not believing implementing change-counting machines could ever make any money, and walking away from the opportunity.
            Last edited by RichardCranium; 15 December 2010, 23:25.

Comment

a) My first endowment policy.

b) My second endowment policy.

Comment

Sleep, man, sleep!

Comment

607mm... I don't want to buy a 3x2m sheet and waste 80% of it, so why is every other bit of wood, ply or MDF only 607mm wide in B&Q?

My loft hatch is 680x680. Bastards.
                  Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Listening to the stupid bastards that told me buying a 72' narrowboat for £1,000 was a bad investment, and a £28,000 Barratts house was a good investment.

Comment

My LtdCo pension company scheme.

Comment

Working...
                      X