• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Posters who've had loony partners

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TonyEnglish View Post
    I went out with a girl from Ireland who supported the IRA - me being called English and all!!

I didn't know this at first but my suspicions were raised somewhat when we went to the cinema. Ok if I'd known I probably wouldn't have taken her to 'In the name of the father' and I sunk low in my seat when she cheered at the scene when the prison gaurd was set alight. When we finished and I left the area, I got a call from the police looking for her as they had reports that I was hiding somebody who was on the run from Ireland. She was rubbish in bed!
    I am laughing a lot at your concluding comment.
    Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
    +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
      so told my folks we were engaged, she used to work with my Mum

She also reported me to the police for nuisance phone calling. I had to supply my itemised phone bills to prove I hadn't called her from the number she said
      Serious?! That's shocking.
      Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
      +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

I went out with a lass who turned out to be a right boiler. She kept telling my mum the she was carrying my child, she kept this story going for best part of 2 years !
        That's what you get for going out with Dumbo's Mum...
        "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
        - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
          honest. she even moved from our home town to be closer to me. changed jobs etc, when she realised nowt was going to happen she moved back

Comment

honest. she even moved from our home town to be closer to me. changed jobs etc, when she realised nowt was going to happen she moved back
            I think you should have called the police not her, blimey
            "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
              I went out with a girl 'when I was a lad' who shot me in the face with an air pistol (point blank range). She had previously stabbed a classmate of hers in his arm with a penknife.

Ah, such a spirited young filly!
              The vegetarian option.

Comment

Originally posted by wobbegong View Post
                I went out with a girl 'when I was a lad' who shot me in the face with an air pistol (point blank range). She had previously stabbed a classmate of hers in his arm with a penknife.

Added!
                And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

This is rapidly turning into one of my favourite threads.

Comment

I went out with a girl 'when I was a lad' who shot me in the face with an air pistol (point blank range).
                    I am laughing. Did you deserve it?
                    +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

So, you saw her for two months and when you ended it she MOVED HOUSE to be closer to you?! Wow. I flippin love these psycho stories.
                      +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Working...
                      X