• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Posters who've had loony partners

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
    AFAIK, the following posters or former posters have had seriously mentally deranged partners in their time;

- chef
    - Wilmslow
    - the person once known as Tay
    - MaryPoppins

Any more?
    who had "she who cannot be named"
    How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post

You should really think about writing a book. Your relationship stories are pure gold.
      Thank you. I think once your parents have seen your potential boyf's willy, it's game over.

The only other one I can think of, is the guy who told me he was 31 (he was 48) and that he'd been working abroad for the last 5 years - in fact he'd been inside for attempted murder. That shows what a gullible gal I used to be.
      Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
      +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Originally posted by Troll View Post
        who had "she who cannot be named"
        Bagpuss?
        Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
        +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
          Thank you. I think once your parents have seen your potential boyf's willy, it's game over.

The only other one I can think of, is the guy who told me he was 31 (he was 48) and that he'd been working abroad for the last 5 years - in fact he'd been inside for attempted murder. That shows what a gullible gal I used to be.
          Had he also spilt spaghetti bolognese in a fighter jet?
          And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

I once dated this girl who said we should go back to her flat and make love. So we got back and she said to use the bathroom to get washed and ready then come down where she would be waiting naked. I sprinted down the stairs and burst through the door only to discover she had her parents round!!! Nutter!.

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
              Had he also spilt spaghetti bolognese in a fighter jet?
              He was much better looking, and black - I doubt M was that good.
              +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Originally posted by kandr View Post
                I once dated this girl who said we should go back to her flat and make love. So we got back and she said to use the bathroom to get washed and ready then come down where she would be waiting naked. I sprinted down the stairs and burst through the door only to discover she had her parents round!!! Nutter!.
                Sigh. Listen, scrotum face.

We all know I would never use the expression 'make love'.
                +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Originally posted by kandr View Post
                  What was her mum like? worth doing?
                  How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
                    Sigh. Listen, scrotum face.

We all know I would never use the expression 'make love'.
                    That wasn't my face I walked in on my hands.
                    Last edited by kandr; 26 November 2010, 15:41.

Comment

Originally posted by Troll View Post
                      What was her mum like? worth doing?
                      Yeah, but when I suggested that they got even more offended. May as well be hung for a sheep as a lamb.

Comment

Working...
                      X