• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Posters who've had loony partners

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
    The others did..!
    Makes mental note.

Do you always chuck teapots at folks?

Behold the warranty -- the bold print giveth and the fine print taketh away.

Comment

Originally posted by Sysman View Post
      Makes mental note.

Do you always chuck teapots at folks?

Not now. I've got some really nice china these days.
      Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
      +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Ex Gf Chef was a complete mental nut job, she was always a bit quirky but in a cute sort of way, weird things happened on a daily basis. After a while the weirdness got worse but I never really noticed as unless it was really off the planet then I just took it as her normal quirky self. It culminated in her downing a bottle of red wine in one, storming out, throwing herself in the river (she doesnt swim), coming back to mine wet and asking me not to break up, I refused to let her in and told her to go back to her home, she hid in the downstairs electric cupboard in the communal hallway fora while before standing out in the rain for 4 hrs staring at my window and then turned violent and starting kicking tulip of the houses main communal door. An idiot from another flat in the house coming back from the pub let her in and it all ended when she took a whole load of pills with another bottle of wine right outside my door, I called an ambulance and told her best mate what had happened and to go look after her. For those in Manchester, stay away from a lithuanian girl barmaid/waitress most likely still working in The Cornerhouse unless you like your women more on the needy and scatty side.

Current GF Chef is fantastic in every way and I don't intend letting her go.
        The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

Originally posted by chef View Post
          storming out, throwing herself in the river (she doesnt swim), coming back to mine wet and asking me not to break up, I refused to let her in and told her to go back to her home, she hid in the downstairs electric cupboard in the communal hallway fora while before standing out in the rain ...
          Did she not know the risks of water and electricity?

Can't add, you were already on the list.
          And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
            Did she not know the risks of water and electricity?

Can't add, you were already on the list.
            she used to hide cutlery down the side of the sofa simply because she couldnt work out what to do with them if she hadn't finished eating whenever we ate falafel's

she kicked tulip out of the bin in the kitchen because she couldn't open the simple push lid bin

I dont think water and electricity combined are on her list of issues
            The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

she used to hide cutlery down the side of the sofa simply because she couldnt work out what to do with them if she hadn't finished eating whenever we ate falafel's

she kicked tulip out of the bin in the kitchen because she couldn't open the simple push lid bin

I dont think water and electricity combined are on her list of issues
              Ok you win. You had the biggest loony of all!
              Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

One of my exes was a compulsive liar about anything and everything, even when presented with evidence to the contrary, as well as cheating on a number of occasions, attacking me with a breadknife and to top it off going on the game for a bit while I was on holiday.
                While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post
                  going on the game for a bit while I was on holiday.
                  Any pics? Or prices?

Comment

Originally posted by Platypus View Post
                    You may well be - I was talking to an old friend at the weekend and remarked how his ex seemed to be hanging around him a lot these days. He said that they could never get back together as she was so volatile and violent. By way of example he told me how on one occasion she'd hit him in the head with a cricket bat while he was asleep. Another time she stabbed him in the shoulder.
                    Yikes! I'm proud that I've never hit a woman, but that might send me over the edge.
                    Behold the warranty -- the bold print giveth and the fine print taketh away.

Comment

Ex Gf Chef was a complete mental nut job, she was always a bit quirky but in a cute sort of way, weird things happened on a daily basis. After a while the weirdness got worse but I never really noticed as unless it was really off the planet then I just took it as her normal quirky self. It culminated in her downing a bottle of red wine in one, storming out, throwing herself in the river (she doesnt swim), coming back to mine wet and asking me not to break up, I refused to let her in and told her to go back to her home, she hid in the downstairs electric cupboard in the communal hallway fora while before standing out in the rain for 4 hrs staring at my window and then turned violent and starting kicking tulip of the houses main communal door. An idiot from another flat in the house coming back from the pub let her in and it all ended when she took a whole load of pills with another bottle of wine right outside my door, I called an ambulance and told her best mate what had happened and to go look after her. For those in Manchester, stay away from a lithuanian girl barmaid/waitress most likely still working in The Cornerhouse unless you like your women more on the needy and scatty side.

Current GF Chef is fantastic in every way and I don't intend letting her go.
                      I knew she was a loony. Just couldn't remember the story!
                      Bazza gets caught
                      Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Working...
                      X