• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

How cold is it for you? Beat minus 5........

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trying what?

Comment

My car fits fine in my underground garage and I have a cellar for all my junk. One of the differences between Germany and the UK, cellars and attics. In the cellar you can keep all your booze at a cool temperature.
      Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
        I think I preferred the extended feature length version.
        Groan! Hope not, he relly enjoys threads like that.
        Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
          My car fits fine in my underground garage and I have a cellar for all my junk. One of the differences between Germany and the UK, cellars and attics. In the cellar you can keep all your booze at a cool temperature.
          Do you get snow? I imagine a ramp to underground parking would be a nightmare when icy... even with street parking, 90% of the problems here are people trying to get on/off the estate since there's a hill and they don't grit cul-de-sacs.
          Originally posted by MaryPoppins
          I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
          Originally posted by vetran
          Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
            While you're in Deutschland, fill up the cellar with some Deidesheimer Riesling Spätlese. It's delicious when young, but ages even better than Monica Bellucci. I had a 1998 at the weekend, and only have one bottle left; sod the Frogs (although some of their Burgundies are extremely good), this stuff is among the best white wines in the world and relatively good value for money. Better still, take Lady Darmstadt to the Deidesheimer Hof for a weekend of indulgence.
            And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by Wilmslow View Post
              No garage is big enough for modern cars - like most, mine is full of junk.

The car port on the other hand - no doors to faff about with, just drive the car under it.

I also have 2 sheds. Livin the dream.
              pahh! My mate's got a triple car garage big enough he can work on the three vintage cars inside. He's living the dream.
              McCoy: "Medical men are trained in logic."
              Spock: "Trained? Judging from you, I would have guessed it was trial and error."

Comment

Working...
              X