• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Scumbag Cyclists

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BdP View Post
    I'm amazed the authorities allow epileptics to ride dangerous toys.
    Why? They let you on a train without your mummy.

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

It's a ****ing toy.
      Only to snobs like you who thing they're too good to use their own muscles.
      Originally posted by MaryPoppins
      I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
      Originally posted by vetran
      Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

LOL! Now I know you are taking the p***
        No. I'm being deadly serious. The odds are that I am better looking, richer and of higher status than you.
        Hard Brexit now!
        #prayfornodeal

Comment

Anyway a valliant effort from BdunceP.
          With a little more brain he might actually have been funny rather than merely tedious.
          3/10. Could do much better.
          Hard Brexit now!
          #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
            Somehow I think I'm happier not being friends.
            Your choice. tw@t

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
              No. I'm being deadly serious. The odds are that I am better looking, richer and of higher status than you.
              I note you use the word "odd" in your post. Inferiority complex, eh, readers ;-)

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
                Anyway a valliant effort from BdunceP.
                With a little more brain he might actually have been funny rather than merely tedious.
                3/10. Could do much better.

Comment

Your choice. tw@t
                  Not a choice really. I couldn't bear being in the same room as you.

Whose is this?
                  Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                  I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                  Originally posted by vetran
                  Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

I think you need to sit down and clean the froth from your mouth. I'm amazed the authorities allow epileptics to ride dangerous toys.
                    That's presumably because your parents never trusted you enough to help you develop a sensible attitude to those scary "big boys" activities such as going out of the house and taking the train on your own hence your elevated stress levels when faced with random, unpredictable strangers and no one to hold your hand.
                    While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Fantastic! zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
                      That wasn't even in reply to you ffs. And yes, I'm working at the moment. Why would you think that being working full time would preclude me from using 30 seconds to explain to you the relatively simple usage of "[sic]"? Fortunately, even dullards should be able to grasp the concept within about 30 seconds.

HTH.

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
                      Whose is this?
                      Funnily enough the post you quoted nearly made me ask that as well.

Comment

Working...
                      X