• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Scumbag Cyclists

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BdP View Post
    Erm, it wasn't me that insisted on bringing my toy onto a train whilst dressed up like a 3 year old clown.
    True, you're just behaving like one.
    Me, me, me...

Comment

Originally posted by Cliphead View Post
      True, you're just behaving like one.
      GPWM!

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
        Oooh 'ark at the pleb.
        I can summarise you because I am of higher birth, intelligence, looks and wealth.
        HTH
        LOL! Now I know you are taking the p***

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
          Those bicycles probably have electric motors. Electric bicycles are now designed to disguise the battery so the owner isn't laughed at by everyone else. They even makeold fashioned looking bicycles with electric motors and the battery hidden under the pannier bags.
          Fascinating .... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Comment

Originally posted by gingerjedi View Post
            Don't forget the ticket that cost 3x as much.

I recently bought a Eurostar ticket that includes unlimited travel within Belgium all for £80 return, cheapest fixed standard Bristol to Paddington return £116.
            It's about £150 a month extra for me. And it means that I guarantee a seat and a table which means I can use my laptop which means I can carry on with my studying (constantly studying - doing a degree, and keeping certified at the same time). It means that I can spend my daily commute of 1.5 hours studying which means that I can spend time at home doing more valuble things.

Given that I value my time at around £45ph (based on how much clientco is paying for my services), the 1st class carriage pays for itself in around 2 days.

Appreciate that if you've nothing to do on the train it's probably not worth it, but I'd far rather sit in 1st class on the way to work and get some work done then sit in the much more cramped proletariate carriages.

Comment

Erm, it wasn't me that insisted on bringing my toy onto a train whilst dressed up like a 3 year old clown.
              1. A bike isn't a toy, it's about the most efficient mode of transport devised
              2. You dress 3-year-olds in Lycra? Your own or other peoples'?
              Originally posted by MaryPoppins
              I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
              Originally posted by vetran
              Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
                1. A bike isn't a toy, it's about the most efficient mode of transport devised
                It's a ****ing toy.

Comment

[QUOTE=GillsMan;1230847
                  Given that I value my time at around £45ph [/QUOTE]

INKSPE! LOL. You poor (sic) thing.

Comment

The reason cyclists wear lycra is so that women can admire the bulge of their knobs.

Clearly you have no need for such revealing attire what with yours being attached to your forehead.
                    While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

It's a ****ing toy.
                      It's a modern miracle of high tech precision engineering. A bit like those little stents they'll be putting in your arteries shortly after your exercise free lard sandwich munching lifestyle finally catches up with you.
                      While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Working...
                      X