• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Personality test

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Everyone knows that Chimps quite often hide bananas up coconut trees just to keep them safe from Orang Utans. Yet not one of you losers were aware of it. Tsk tsk!!

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
      Everyone knows that Chimps quite often hide bananas up coconut trees just to keep them safe from Orang Utans. Yet not one of you losers were aware of it. Tsk tsk!!

Oh dear. Orangutans only originate in Indonesia/Borneo. How the **** did the giraffe get involved???
      What happens in General, stays in General.
      You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
        How the **** did the giraffe get involved???
        It's got big neck and big nose like yourself, so it saw/smelt it from the distance - that's how sniper noticed something is up as well

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
          Oh dear. Orangutans only originate in Indonesia/Borneo. How the **** did the giraffe get involved???
          Have you never seen Madagascar MF? Penguins with cruise liners.
          “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
            Have you never seen Madagascar MF? Penguins with cruise liners.
            I take it you feel like one of those penguins?

Comment

Aha, a trick question, the true answer is "none of the above", it one of these; a coconut crab.

What do I win?
              The vegetarian option.

Comment

Originally posted by wobbegong View Post
                Aha, a trick question, the true answer is "none of the above", it one of these; a coconut crab.

What do I win?
                WTF, your "crab" looks like those things in Half Life! Now where is me legally licensed 9mm firearm?

Comment

Coconut, Shmoconut. I can get a banana off any tree thanks to my chimp-fu

Comment

I can get a fork off a binary tree, if that helps.
                    My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

'tis a little known fact, but more people die each year from coconuts dropping on their head than are killed by sharks.
                      Behold the warranty -- the bold print giveth and the fine print taketh away.

Comment

Working...
                      X