• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Poor old Sol Campbell!!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Poor old Sol Campbell!!

The guy has huge problems in his personal life apparently and might even give up football. I can see how earning £60K a week for playing footy must put immense pressure on you and my heart is pumping purple piss on his behalf!!
    “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Would a perspective to lose £60k/week make your have purple piss?

Comment

Campbell on nearer £100k/week, SB, if that makes your piss any more purple.

HTH
      We must strike at the lies that have spread like disease through our minds

Comment

Relevant as ever Alexei. Yet another topic you fail to understand I see. No surprise there then!
        “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Rumour indicates that apparently he "plays for the other team" so to say.

This is likely to be part of his problem.

So anyway I took him out of my Fantasy Football team today.

Comment

I see the Gooner bashing has started.

Mordy in "low profile time" mode
            His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac
              I see the Gooner bashing has started.

Mordy in "low profile time" mode

No bashing going on here Mordy....he's probably pissed at having to play every week while everyone else is having a rest!

Comment

Thank God I wore my corset today.
                His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy
                  I can see how earning £60K a week for playing footy must put immense pressure on you and my heart is pumping purple piss on his behalf!!
                  shaun - if you had £60k/week gig and for some reason you stopped performing so well, would potential loss of £60,000 per week as well as loads of vanity related things like selection into national squad, future contracts etc, put you under immense pressure?

That guy is certainly one of a less twats in football - nowhere near Beckham like level, he made mistakes and felt very bad about them - that's much better than have someone like overpriced Ferdinand who would make mistakes and won't be bothered since he gets paid lots anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW
                    shaun - if you had £60k/week gig and for some reason you stopped performing so well, would potential loss of £60,000 per week as well as loads of vanity related things like selection into national squad, future contracts etc, put you under immense pressure?

That guy is certainly one of a less twats in football - nowhere near Beckham like level, he made mistakes and felt very bad about them - that's much better than have someone like overpriced Ferdinand who would make mistakes and won't be bothered since he gets paid lots anyway.

I thought it was cos he had got caught playing away..and tested positive for Hepatitis!!

Comment

Working...
                    X