• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Poor old Sol Campbell!!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mordac
    replied
    Originally posted by wendigo100
    As I understand it, he'd been living with a much older white woman for years, then she suddenly dumped him and wants to get married to someone else.

However, I got this from an avid Arsenal fan.
    His ex was a 44 year old designer called Kelly something (according to one of todays rags). He was rumoured to have been shagging Martina Hingis suring the last year. Lucky b*gger.

Leave a comment:

• Mordac
    replied
    Originally posted by foritisme
    Some Tottenham fan told me he's been living with a group of rent boys - he's the daddy !
    Funny that. My Spud *spit* mate *spit* reckons he saw Sol in Toys'R'Us this morning. Giving away games. I didn't geddit either.

Leave a comment:

• stackpole
    replied
    Originally posted by foritisme
    Some Tottenham fan told me he's been living with a group of rent boys - he's the daddy !
    Spot of HIV then, do you reckon?

Leave a comment:

• wendigo100
    replied
    Could be on the rebound.

Leave a comment:

• foritisme
    replied

Leave a comment:

• wendigo100
    replied
    As I understand it, he'd been living with a much older white woman for years, then she suddenly dumped him and wants to get married to someone else.

However, I got this from an avid Arsenal fan.

Leave a comment:

• mcquiggd
    replied
    Originally posted by TazMaN
    Rumour indicates that apparently he "plays for the other team" so to say.

This is likely to be part of his problem.

So anyway I took him out of my Fantasy Football team today.
    He better watch his back

islam is coming... they will soon show him the error of his ways....

Leave a comment:

• Mordac
    replied
    Just had a chat with an acquaintance (who works for Sky) in my local. It seems Sol is about to be outed as a *LibDem* and (depending on which tabloid version one believes) rather *positive* with it. Things get worse and fking worse.

Leave a comment:

• Mordac
    replied
    >The Celtic shirt does not shrink to fit inferior players!

Are you considering altering your definition of "inferior" perchance Shaun?

Leave a comment:

• darmstadt
    replied
    The Celtic shirt does not shrink to fit inferior players!
    I take it the biggest selling item in Ireland is soon to be a Celtic shirt with Dublin on it

Leave a comment:

Working...
X