• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Poor old Sol Campbell!!"

Collapse

• Mordac
    replied
    Originally posted by wendigo100
    As I understand it, he'd been living with a much older white woman for years, then she suddenly dumped him and wants to get married to someone else.

However, I got this from an avid Arsenal fan.
    His ex was a 44 year old designer called Kelly something (according to one of todays rags). He was rumoured to have been shagging Martina Hingis suring the last year. Lucky b*gger.

Leave a comment:

• Mordac
    replied
    Originally posted by foritisme
    Some Tottenham fan told me he's been living with a group of rent boys - he's the daddy !
    Funny that. My Spud *spit* mate *spit* reckons he saw Sol in Toys'R'Us this morning. Giving away games. I didn't geddit either.

Leave a comment:

• stackpole
    replied
    Originally posted by foritisme
    Some Tottenham fan told me he's been living with a group of rent boys - he's the daddy !
    Spot of HIV then, do you reckon?

Leave a comment:

• wendigo100
    replied
    Could be on the rebound.

Leave a comment:

• foritisme
    replied

Leave a comment:

• wendigo100
    replied
    As I understand it, he'd been living with a much older white woman for years, then she suddenly dumped him and wants to get married to someone else.

However, I got this from an avid Arsenal fan.

Leave a comment:

• mcquiggd
    replied
    Originally posted by TazMaN
    Rumour indicates that apparently he "plays for the other team" so to say.

This is likely to be part of his problem.

So anyway I took him out of my Fantasy Football team today.
    He better watch his back

islam is coming... they will soon show him the error of his ways....

Leave a comment:

• Mordac
    replied
    Just had a chat with an acquaintance (who works for Sky) in my local. It seems Sol is about to be outed as a *LibDem* and (depending on which tabloid version one believes) rather *positive* with it. Things get worse and fking worse.

Leave a comment:

• Mordac
    replied
    >The Celtic shirt does not shrink to fit inferior players!

Are you considering altering your definition of "inferior" perchance Shaun?

Leave a comment:

• darmstadt
    replied
    The Celtic shirt does not shrink to fit inferior players!
    I take it the biggest selling item in Ireland is soon to be a Celtic shirt with Dublin on it

Leave a comment:

• AlfredJPruffock
    replied
    My point is that it is hard to imagine just what "personal problems" someone with his lifestyle and resources might have

My guess is that he has indulged way too much with Mr Charlie White resulting in paranoid delusions,an out of control sex drive with a frustrating erectile dysfunction.

Serves him right in my book.

Its a crime to pay anybody younger than Thirty large salaries, they will only blow it on drugs and hookers and worse of all,ego bloating flash cars.
    Last edited by AlfredJPruffock; 3 February 2006, 15:48.

Leave a comment:

• AlfredJPruffock
    replied
    Originally posted by Dundeegeorge
    Away ya go, ya ******* communist :-)
    ...did I forget to mention that all the remaining profits go straight into the Directors pockets ???

Ah ,the Good old Days !!!

Leave a comment:

• Dundeegeorge
    replied
    No footballer is worth.......

Originally posted by AlfredJPruffock
    Good points SB.

My take is that no footballer is worth more than 600 pounds a week, for kicking a ball up and down a park.

Back to the days of finishing your Saturday afternoon shift,catching the bus to Douglas Park and running out for the 3pm kickoff, after the match a fiver in a brown envelope.
    Away ya go, ya ******* communist :-)

Leave a comment:

• AlfredJPruffock
    replied
    Originally posted by shaunbhoy
    The whole point though alexei is that he is NOT in danger of losing that money because his agent will doubtless have negotiated his current gold-plated contract over a number of years. In any event, even if he were fired out the door tomorrow, he has probably already ammassed more than enough dosh to last a lifetime. My point is that it is hard to imagine just what "personal problems" someone with his lifestyle and resources might have when compared to the "personal problems" that must afflict the overwhelming majority of the punters that spend their hard-earned every week bankrolling the paranoid self-indulgent loser!!
    Good points SB.

My take is that no footballer is worth more than 600 pounds a week, for kicking a ball up and down a park.

Back to the days of finishing your Saturday afternoon shift,catching the bus to Douglas Park and running out for the 3pm kickoff, after the match a fiver in a brown envelope.

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    My point is that it is hard to imagine just what "personal problems" someone with his lifestyle and resources might have when compared to the "personal problems"
    It seems to me that he took very personally mistakes that he made, unlike "professional" Rio Ferdinand who would make a mistake and remain totally cool about it.

that must afflict the overwhelming majority of the punters that spend their hard-earned every week bankrolling the paranoid self-indulgent loser!!
    What about other footballers who get paid far more than him and show off their wealth in the most possible twaty way?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X