• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Beer-swilling British women are branded the 'ugliest in the world'

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zeitghost
    Is "girlz" back in then?

I get awfully confused.
    "Chickz" surely?
    While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

i think ho's is the accepted norm these days.

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
        i think ho's is the accepted norm these days.
        Making "hey ho, away we go" the modern equivalent of "get your coat, you've pulled"?
        While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post
          Making "hey ho, away we go" the modern equivalent of "get your coat, you've pulled"?
          Absolutely, you're down with the kids.
          Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
          +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

I dont care who you are, nothing is worse than sitting at your desk in front of your PC at home and having a dog fart at your feet. It makes your eyes sting as it drifts upwards.

PS. Pint for the fella, glass of white wine or a fruit based drink for the Lady. Them's the rules.
            Last edited by DaveB; 7 September 2010, 20:35.
            "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
              I dont care who you are, nothing is worse than sitting at your desk in front of your PC at home and having a dog fart at your feet. It makes your eyes sting as it drifts upwards.

PS. Pint for the fella, glass of white wine or a fruit based drink for the Lady. Them's the rules.
              I've met your missus, and I'd like to be present when you explain those rules...

Comment

Originally posted by SupremeSpod View Post
                I've met your missus, and I'd like to be present when you explain those rules...
                I'm disapointed there was no gag about the dog.
                What happens in General, stays in General.
                You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
                  I'm disapointed there was no gag about the dog.
                  Hey those days are in the past!

I'm a reformed character.

Comment

Originally posted by SupremeSpod View Post
                    I'd like you to be present too, that way there'd be a witness
                    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Working...
                    X