• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Homosexual Muslim Polish Pig Farmers

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Homosexual Muslim Polish Pig Farmers

Was just thinking about a topic for the ultimate offensive art house film and came up with this. Any improvements/enhancements/suggestions?
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Shouldn't that be "Homosexual Muslim Polishes Pig Farmers"? You could even get Mr Sheen to pay you a nice wedge for some product placement.

Might be a good first project for AtW's directorial debut.

Comment

Please could you insert immigrant, ethnic and minority somewhere in the title?

Comment

That is implied by the Polish bit. Don't want to be too obvious.

Hope no one starts a fatwa agains me
        Hard Brexit now!
        #prayfornodeal

Comment

Homosexual Muslim Polish Pig Farmers Small Children, while wearing Gorrllla fur coat perhaps?
          Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

and who to play the lead role..............

Bernard Manning ?

Comment

Actualy I was thinking being homosexual and a pig farmer would greatly improve a Muslim. Shows he is not as narrow minded, intolerant and socially backward as the rest of 'em.
              bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
              John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru
                Was just thinking about a topic for the ultimate offensive art house film and came up with this. Any improvements/enhancements/suggestions?
                Most farmers like a tipple, being out in the cold weather so much. In fact quite a few are alcoholics.

edit: Most likely this farmer has a Jewish boyfriend, and lives in a menage a trois with a Christian wife
                Last edited by OwlHoot; 1 February 2006, 20:19.
                Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot
                  edit: Most likely this farmer has a Jewish boyfriend, and lives in a menage a trois with a Christian wife

. . . who is a black vegan, an amputee with lesbian tendancies and a fully paid-up member of the BNP.
                  The vegetarian option.

Comment

fat
                    (\__/)
                    (>'.'<)
                    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Working...
                    X