• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

End of the bedwetter

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    How did I miss that, I've been pretty active the last week or two. Anyone able to summarise what SY01 is on about? Is this jut another "look at me I'm leaving" thread, only for him to return in a week?
    Victimisation and vendetta have forced him out. My avatar was a deliberate act of provocation, designed to provoke a response to which he could receive a temporary ban. Which it did. Of course, it could just be paranoia on his part, and that I don't in fact spend every waking hour working out how to cause him pain, suffering and embarrassment..
    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
      Victimisation and vendetta have forced him out. My avatar was a deliberate act of provocation, designed to provoke a response to which he could receive a temporary ban. Which it did. Of course, it could just be paranoia on his part, and that I don't in fact spend every waking hour working out how to cause him pain, suffering and embarrassment..
      And here am I thinking contractoruk was a place for like minded people to shoot the breeze in between various null pointers and SQL errors. Mods are now winding people up. Well I never...

Comment

Originally posted by Zippy View Post
        Ahhh. Got it now.

Why not hang around for a bit? We are not all bad (apart from me obv.) and if you haven't had a ban you are nobody.
        TBH, not sure how you missed it.

The upsetting phonecall thread was, yet again, an obvious ploy for attention from the resident insecure bedwetter - as is this thread.

Buckle up, he'll be back in one form or another.

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
          Yes, well posting irrelevant graphs can be quite time consuming, as well you know.
          Keep it up though, it is great sport.
          sasguru can get you plenty more if you run out.

I never posted any graph, try to keep up. Although, well done for remembering something more than 5 minutes, even if you did get things mixed up in your little woolly brain I see you're a bit obsessed, based on how many times you keep mentioning it in random threads.

Anyway... where is the thread that got SY banned, was it worth reading?
          Last edited by d000hg; 28 August 2010, 14:30.
          Originally posted by MaryPoppins
          I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
          Originally posted by vetran
          Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Anyway... where is the thread that got SY banned, was it worth reading?
            Don't know about reading, but it sure was worth writing ...

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
              Don't know about reading, but it sure was worth writing ...
              A bit like your search engine, or not.

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
                A bit like your search engine, or not.
                Have you created a functional clone yet, it's been way more than a week you bragged about it would take you ...

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                  Have you created a functional clone yet, it's been way more than a week you bragged about it would take you ...
                  Last time we spoke you backed down from the bet.

You up for it now?

Put yer roubles where your mouth is and accept my bet.

Comment

Oh no, not again
                    +50 Xeno Geek Points
                    Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
                    As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Anyway... where is the thread that got SY banned?
                      here

Was it worth reading?
                      No.

Comment

Working...
                      X