• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "End of the bedwetter"

Collapse

• Drewster
    replied
    Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
    Amen to that. One of a dwindling number of posters capable of thinking for themselves.

Yep.... MF is certainly in a world of his own...

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    replied
    Originally posted by Zippy View Post
    Baaaaaaaa
    WSS

Leave a comment:

• Zippy
    replied
    Amen to that. One of a dwindling number of posters capable of thinking for themselves.

Baaaaaaaa

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW View Post

I hope you will never get banned MF, because after that forum WILL go downhill real quick...

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan
    A very complicated story. One of the usual 'suspects' was involved somewhere, followed by a heavy handed beating from the mods. Nat led the main beatdown, followed up by Cojak while RH held his arms. We all rallied around Suityou and Minestrone had a whip round. But then NF did a links post with 1027 pointers to all SY's inconssisttent posts and Admin followed up by admitting that he was really Big Dick Dave From Luton and had let SY02 have a look.

All in all a typical weak in General.

I hope you will never get banned MF, because after that forum WILL go downhill real quick...

Leave a comment:

• TykeMerc
    replied
    Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
    Thanks most recently for the supportive PM's regarding my most recent post. For those of you that enjoy my company on here please feel free to PM me. I was undecided as to whether I would rejoin the fray after my ban, and the recent upsetting phone call kind of forced me to break my silence.

It's not necessarily goodbye as I may come back in the new year. Let's see.

Thanks to those who were nice to me, and thanks to those who taught me a lesson or two.

All the very best to you all.

God bless.

SY01

Bye.

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    It works fine for me now, FF 4 beta 4, shift refresh to clear up caches...

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by Drewster View Post
    Who has upset Suity?
    It's much easier to say who hadn't

Leave a comment:

• Drewster
    replied
    Wots been happening here then??

Who has upset Suity?

For gawds sake - a few weeks away and you lot just can't help yourself can you!

Anything else happening that I should know about?

New role with no CUK access - so visits will be few and far between..... but I'll try to drop in now and then.

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Misconstrue what is said, produce graphical "evidence" that merely highlights that you have not grasped the point, then stick doggedly to it hoping that others might not have spotted your gaffe.
    Whatever you say, my woolly-headed friend.

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW View Post
    It's a pity you did not get a chance to read the infamous "colombian hostages" thread...
    Oh yes. The one where you admitted that your gut instincts were to run away into a forbidding jungle environment rather than stop to reason out your best move?
    Yes, you stuck to that scatterheaded argument long enough for the rest of the hostages to be released unharmed.
    Good job they did not follow your advice eh?

Honestly alexei, thought you would have got over your humiliation in that thread by now. It is not as if plenty of other people have not wiped the floor with you since, on a broad range of topics.

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    <deflection>
    Misconstrue what is said, produce graphical "evidence" that merely highlights that you have not grasped the point, then stick doggedly to it hoping that others might not have spotted your gaffe.

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    It's pathetic how you keep bringing up the subject of your humiliating defeat to try and restart the argument.
    It's a pity you did not get a chance to read the infamous "colombian hostages" thread...

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    <Bitterness>
    It's pathetic how you keep bringing up the subject of your humiliating defeat to try and restart the argument. The manly thing would be to admit defeat, lick your wounds and focus on winning the next one.

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
    you know what I mean.

as a poster - call me a dick
    as a mod - keep it schtummm
    Consider this response comes from me as a poster then, Richard.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X