• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

End of the bedwetter

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
    ... Mods are now winding people up. Well I never...
    WHOOOSH

Originally posted by MarillionFan
    Your vindictive nature NAT has cost us one of the greatest posters in CUK history! Nay!!! Internet forum history!!

I think the tipping point was whoever sent him the shrink wrapped body of a black tabby with a Geneva postcode.

Find that person and we have our murderer!!!
    Geneva? Never been there. Anyway, it was dark grey...
    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Last time we spoke you backed down from the bet.

You up for it now?

Put yer roubles where your mouth is and accept my bet.
      Did Google also back down from taking your bet? AtW already proved his tool exists, and we can test it. Put your proof up, then maybe we can take bets.
      Originally posted by MaryPoppins
      I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
      Originally posted by vetran
      Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by k2p2 View Post
        here

No.
        Oh, that thread. The one where SY was clearly in the wrong. So who won the bet?

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
          Oh, that thread. The one where SY was clearly in the wrong. So who won the bet?
          Moderators.

Comment

Did Google also back down from taking your bet? AtW already proved his tool exists, and we can test it. ...
            SKA is real? I thought it was just part of AtW's fantastical, cinemascope, technocolour delusion. Or is it that, and real?
            Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Did Google also back down from taking your bet? AtW already proved his tool exists, and we can test it. Put your proof up, then maybe we can take bets.
              AtW knows his tool can be superseded by readily available information provided by search engines, it is why he has never accepted the bet. God knows why you and others cannot see that. He knows it and will never take on the bet as he knows I will win.

Comment

AtW knows his tool can be superseded by readily available information provided by search engines, it is why he has never accepted the bet. God knows why you and others cannot see that. He knows it and will never take on the bet as he knows I will win.
                If you're so keen for our accolades, why don't you prove it without his participation in order to humiliate him, which is clearly what you lust after? Proving you're right should be sweeter motivation than some stupid bet.

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan
                  Minestrone. You know jack!

Sometimes there are fights you can win and then there are those you just shouldn't start.

Majestic 12 has recently been linked to the death of an MI6 operative found in a suitcase. The last search by the man was found to be 'gay sex with a Russian cross dresser' and was entered into an M12 search engine!!!

They believe that the murderer was on the list returned!!!!!
                  Can we get back on topic? Let us not forget THIS THREAD IS ABOUT SY01!

Comment

K2p2. What or who the hell is a SY01?????

Never heard of it.
                    What happens in General, stays in General.
                    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

SY01 is sasguru's sockie, let's not indulge him anymore by talking about his bedwetting creation.

Comment

Working...
                      X