• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Son mugged on Friday!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AtW View Post
    They are not mostly armed, but firearms laws there are pretty liberal compared to country where pepper spray is classed as a firearm.
    Plasma rifle ? pepper spray ?

why not invent a plasma spray ? you could super-heat your own body fluids to 3000 c by rubbing your butt cheeks together frantically, then squirt it in your attackers eyes like a bombadier beetle.
    or something.

you could call it SKA. 'Squirt the Kunts from my @rse'

(\__/)
    (>'.'<)
    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

A contractor, ex army and probably pretty handy in a fight, told me a story of how he was scared tulipsless by a mugging once. He was in a group of three and a single huge African guy mugged all three of them!

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
        Plasma rifle ? pepper spray ?

why not invent a plasma spray ? you could super-heat your own body fluids to 3000 c by rubbing your butt cheeks together frantically, then squirt it in your attackers eyes like a bombadier beetle.
        or something.

you could call it SKA. 'Squirt the Kunts from my @rse'

As a business idea its got more chance of success that the current SKA.

Hard Brexit now!
        #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
          A contractor, ex army and probably pretty handy in a fight, told me a story of how he was scared tulipsless by a mugging once. He was in a group of three and a single huge African guy mugged all three of them!
          Turner Brown. The famous African mugger.
          Apparently when his victims realised he was introducing himself, and not ordering them to turn around, they were only too pleased to hand over their valuables

(\__/)
          (>'.'<)

Comment

I was thinking, sure I'll happily hand over my wallet or phone if someone pulled a knife or gun on me. I hardly ever carry cash on me and i've got quite an old phone. But what about my watch or wedding ring? Would I have a go?

Watch-wise, it's an expensive Breitling, but it's covered by the house insurance. Likewise the Wedding Ring. I'm sure my wife would prefer me alive and healthy instead of in intensive care recovering from a gunshot or knife wound, if I'm lucky.

Comment

Originally posted by Weltchy View Post
              I hardly ever carry cash on me and i've got quite an old phone.
              That can cost you as mugger may stab you to express his disappointment with the catch, so better load yourself up with cash and iPhone 5...

Comment

I suppose if you're pretty handy, or armed, a good night out could be had by donning white earphones and walking dark streets in a drunken manner.

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
                  I suppose if you're pretty handy, or armed, a good night out could be had by donning white earphones and walking dark streets in a drunken manner.
                  I often smear my valuables with deadly poison. The five pints a day of antidote has made my hair and teeth fall out, but its a price worth paying. my cats gone missing as well

(\__/)
                  (>'.'<)

Comment

What surprises me is that we haven't had some sort of massed uprising of vigilante groups of white, full of middle aged men, armed with shotguns, baseball bats and ski masks, prowling the streets for hooded teenagers up to no good on street corners.

Comment

Originally posted by Weltchy View Post
                      What surprises me is that we haven't had some sort of massed uprising of vigilante groups of white, full of middle aged men, armed with shotguns, baseball bats and ski masks, prowling the streets for hooded teenagers up to no good on street corners.
                      You mean the BNP and their ilk?
                      While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Working...
                      X