• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

A question for the boys

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just make sure you go down on her for a bit first to make up for having a tiny one, she'll forget about the cock ness monster eventually.
    While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
      Mines big enough to fill a pram. Nuff said.
      Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
      It is noteworthy that no one owned up to having a "saveloy", apart from MF and we know he's lying
      You've no idea what that expression means do you
      Coffee's for closers

Comment

Originally posted by Lightship
        Here's what SY02 was not expecting.......

Hen Night & Hen Weekends in London

Hope you feel better now.
        What do they mean by "gags"?
        "Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny. "

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post
          She almost certainly copped a feel, she might even have given it a few strokes, or perhaps a little kiss, but I doubt she went as far as stripping her top off and pumping enthusiastically as wave after wave of population paste spurted onto her breasts. Although she might wish she had.
          Originally posted by doodab View Post
          Sorry, just pointing out that the chances of the average married woman from Luton running away from biggest cock she's ever seen are fairly slim.
          WHS and Doodab

Comment

Am just back from my friend's hen weekend in London, so this thread made me giggle. Thankfully managed to avoid all that tack.
            Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
            +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
              Am just back from my friend's hen weekend in London, so this thread made me giggle. Thankfully managed to avoid getting filmed.
              FTFY
              What happens in General, stays in General.
              You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Am just back from my friend's hen weekend in London, so this thread made me giggle. Thankfully managed to avoid all that tack.
                what t shirt did you decide on Mary?

Comment

Originally posted by Boudica View Post
                  what t shirt did you decide on Mary?
                  Ghostbusters theme, with some help from a v kind CUK'er. They looked quite good, but mine came off before the evening thank goodness.
                  Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
                  +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Ghostbusters theme, with some help from a v kind CUK'er. They looked quite good, but mine came off before the evening thank goodness.
                    Your T-Shirt or the transfer ?
                    But I discovered nothing else but depraved, excessive superstition. Pliny the younger

Comment

Did it have "he slimed me" written across the breast area?
                      While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Working...
                      X