• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

A question for the boys

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sadly doobab, we didn't think of that text.

@ gibbon, I meant the t-shirt, yes
    Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
    +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
      Sadly doobab, we didn't think of that text.

@ gibbon, I meant the t-shirt, yes
      So you went out in just your bra ?
      But I discovered nothing else but depraved, excessive superstition. Pliny the younger

Comment

Originally posted by Gibbon View Post
        So you went out in just your bra ?
        Ah, sorry to mislead you. No, I meant, I changed before we went out.
        Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
        +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Oh come on MP. How's he supposed to let Mrs Palm do her work with a response like that.

Comment

It's too late, the ectoplasm has probably escaped by now.
            While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Originally posted by SupremeSpod View Post
              Oh come on MP. How's he supposed to let Mrs Palm do her work with a response like that.
              WHS
              But I discovered nothing else but depraved, excessive superstition. Pliny the younger

Comment

Ghostbusters theme, with some help from a v kind CUK'er. They looked quite good, but mine came off before the evening thank goodness.
                Women. They feel prudish about going nude on a beach but yet they'll be fine with free public sex with male prostitutes on a stage surrounded by hundreds of strangers. Is there a logic in that?
                I've seen much of the rest of the world. It is brutal and cruel and dark, Rome is the light.

Comment

Originally posted by Francko View Post
                  Women. They feel prudish about going nude on a beach but yet they'll be fine with free public sex with male prostitutes on a stage surrounded by hundreds of strangers. Is there a logic in that?
                  I hope that wasn't aimed at me Francko . For the record, I'm dead against both activities.
                  +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Originally posted by Francko View Post
                    Women. Is there a logic in that?
                    I think you will find the occasions where the two coincide are remarkably rare.
                    “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Working...
                    X