• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

A question for the boys

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

She almost certainly copped a feel, she might even have given it a few strokes, or perhaps a little kiss, but I doubt she went as far as stripping her top off and pumping enthusiastically as wave after wave of population paste spurted onto her breasts. Although she might wish she had.
    While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post
      She almost certainly copped a feel, she might even have given it a few strokes, or perhaps a little kiss, but I doubt she went as far as stripping her top off and pumping enthusiastically as wave after wave of population paste spurted onto her breasts. Although she might wish she had.
      Wordsworth..... Shakespeare.... Betjeman.... and now Doodab....

Comment

Sorry, just pointing out that the chances of the average married woman from Luton running away from biggest cock she's ever seen are fairly slim.
        While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post
          Sorry, just pointing out that the chances of the average married woman from Luton running away from biggest cock she's ever seen are fairly slim.
          He's lucky she came home at all!!
          For all her soothing words Suity, you being saddled with a button mushroom is always likely to be a source of disappointment to her.
          Nice to see you felt comfortable enough about this to openly discuss it on here..............amongst "friends"!!!

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

I always thought the married women went to "Hen" parties so they could have a bit of cock and not feel guilty. After all, they can always blame the drink.
            Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

She would have forgotten all about it.

Women on the whole are just curious having never owned additional John Thomas. It is to be expected.

You do read about women who can't seem to get the thought out of their head and then they search the Internet for single clubs or special websites. But this rarely happens. Maybe 1 out of 5.

Forget about it.
              What happens in General, stays in General.
              You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by Zippy View Post
                I'd find it slightly more worrying that she'd been staring at horses
                WZS !
                Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post
                  WZS !
                  If you'd ever seen a horse with an erection, you'd realise it's difficult not to stare.

Comment

it's your attitude that makes you a softc*ck suity, size does not matter

much

Comment

I have to say I'm completely chilled out now after all the positive feedback

It is noteworthy that no one owned up to having a "saveloy", apart from MF and we know he's lying
                      Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Working...
                      X