• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

England-Germany predictions

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Green Mango View Post
    Gordon Brown could do with some England flags, he is a supporter.
    He'll take any support he can get, I imagine.
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
    Originally posted by vetran
    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Comment

Minestrone it's obvious you understand this decimal odds thing, can you explain it please? I was familiar with the 3/1 type odds, but as someone who doesn't really bet I'm a bit confused.

Congrats on winning the bets by the way

Does this mean England are now out or do we have to tolerate more England football related obsessive press?

Comment

Originally posted by TykeMerc View Post
          Minestrone it's obvious you understand this decimal odds thing, can you explain it please? I was familiar with the 3/1 type odds, but as someone who doesn't really bet I'm a bit confused.

Does this mean England are now out or do we have to tolerate more England football related obsessive press?
          Cheers.

Evens would be 2. 3/1 would be 4

SO there is no concept of you getting your stake back like it used to be. You just get back the stake * the odds.

Most games the strong favourites are starting with odds of about 1.5. (1/2)

Argentina have 1.66 for tonight.

Comment

Positives:

Rooney won't get a knighthood
            How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Ok, so at 1.66 if you put £100 on you get £166 if they win?

Pretty simple then, thanks for the explanation.

Are England booking their flights as a result of this loss?

Comment

Ok, so at 1.66 if you put £100 on you get £166 if they win?

Pretty simple then, thanks for the explanation.

Are England booking their flights as a result of this loss?
                Yup, 66 profit.

They will be back tomorrow I would think.

Press will go bonkers for a couple of days then you won't even know England were ever in the work cup after that.

Comment

The betting exchanges and the vast majority of bookies offer you the option of prices displayed in decimal or fractional odds. Decimal odds are a bit weird at first but it makes comparisons a hell of a lot easier.
                  +50 Xeno Geek Points
                  Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
                  As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Originally posted by Troll View Post
                    Positives:

Rooney won't get a knighthood
                    No. He's going to be living in a caravan eating beans.
                    What happens in General, stays in General.
                    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by Zippy View Post
                      The betting exchanges and the vast majority of bookies offer you the option of prices displayed in decimal or fractional odds. Decimal odds are a bit weird at first but it makes comparisons a hell of a lot easier.
                      Never used betting exchanges, but from the looks of it it's really simple with this decimal odds thing. Stake * odds = amount taken away if you win, easy.

Thanks for the info on England being out. One big plus is as Troll pointed out the wildly overpaid moronic numpties won't be getting knighted

Comment

Working...
                      X