• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

England-Germany predictions

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is the referee Scottish?
    How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Well England-Germany need a bit more history to make future meetings more exciting

It was so obvious, I'm a little surprised the goal-keeper didn't admit it, it will be interesting what the German players say afterwards. I suppose even if they realised, what can they do... the refereee can't change his mind can he?
      Originally posted by MaryPoppins
      I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
      Originally posted by vetran
      Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Refs make mistakes. The blame lies with FIFA refusing to use technology to assist referee decisions. Seeing that such technology is used widely in other sports, all their arguments against are demonstrably null and void.
        Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
          my money is on Blighty (won last 2 competitive matches Euro 2000 (1-0), 2002 qualifying (5-1)
          Actually Sas, before today's match the last 2 competitive matches were both in the 2002 qualifying campaign - the 5-1 win you refer to, and the 1-0 defeat at Wembley which resulted in Keegan resigning. Also, you mention the 2-1 win in Berlin but you ignore the 2-1 defeat the previous year at Wembley.

You seem to be able to bluff a lot of subjects but it's pretty clear you know nothing about football. Give it a rest.

Comment

Originally posted by Troll View Post
            Is the referee Scottish?
            Uruguayan I think. But if helps you feel better about your paranioa, I could always suggest we make him an honorary one after the match.

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Torrential rain outside and I am losing the sky signal.

arrghh.

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
                Actually Sas, before today's match the last 2 competitive matches were both in the 2002 qualifying campaign - the 5-1 win you refer to, and the 1-0 defeat at Wembley which resulted in Keegan resigning. Also, you mention the 2-1 win in Berlin but you ignore the 2-1 defeat the previous year at Wembley.

You seem to be able to bluff a lot of subjects but it's pretty clear you know nothing about football. Give it a rest.
                Why don't you **** off. Do you remember all matches or did you have to look that up? I'm just trying to be positive because we have enough defeatists as its is. ******.
                Hard Brexit now!
                #prayfornodeal

Comment

Now children, remember who the real enemy are.
                  Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
                    Why don't you **** off. Do you remember all matches or did you have to look that up? I'm just trying to be positive because we have enough defeatists as its is. ******.
                    Fook the defeatists were right. I was wrong.
                    Hard Brexit now!
                    #prayfornodeal

Comment

So Capello gets 6.5m to produce this drivel. I'd have done it for 3m.

Comment

Working...
                      X