• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

FFS, One Day Off Isn't That Bad

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goat_(disambiguation)

Goat

Can somebody give me steps to reproduce this one? I can't get it to break like that either with or without the WYSIWYGish editor

Hang on, let me fire up Windows and try it on IE...

Goat (disambiguation) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    That one failed. Well sort of, you were editting?!?
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
      That one failed. Well sort of, you were editting?!?
      Yep:

Ahah, it only happens when you put the URL in as plain text, so it must be in the URL-detection code. I'll see if it's already in vBulletin's bug tracker, and if not, report it

Comment

Originally posted by BolshieBastard View Post
        What!? So he's paid god knows how many millions of pounds \ dollars a year, with shares and bonuses no doubt, puts up a tulipe performance in front of a senate committtee, doesnt know when the oil will stop gushing out of thesea floor and he's supposed to be allowed a day off!?

**** that. He should be working 24/7 until the ******* thing is fixed.
        That's right. Every 5 minutes he should phone people up and motivate them to work harder and faster. That'll definitely help.
        I mean he's personally responsible since he built the rig himself, and can personally fix it.

I bet most contractors here would work 20 hour days when they screw up... not.
        Originally posted by MaryPoppins
        I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
        Originally posted by vetran
        Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Goat

Can somebody give me steps to reproduce this one?

If in any doubts about how to deal with all things "Goat", you could do a lot worse than consult a Mason.

HTH

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Working...
          X