• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Currently reading ....

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shantaram. Based on a true story which always enhances matters. Unputdownable................almost.
    “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Economix; M Goodwin; Abrams ComicArts (2012)
      Last edited by OwlHoot; 25 March 2021, 10:00.
      Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

The Things by Peter Watts

Free bit of SF. Essentially "The Thing" from The Thing's point of view.

Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Bump

Currently about to start The Anarchy: The Relentless Rise of the East India Company.
          merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
            Thanks

Amazon.co.uk : roberto calasso
            But I discovered nothing else but depraved, excessive superstition. Pliny the younger

Comment

The Meditations of the Emperor Marcus Aurelius Antoninus. - Thanks Gibbon!
              Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

https://www.goodreads.com/en/book/sh...n-dollar-loser

Billion dollar loser - interesting story of the founder of WeWork and how the IPO crashed - (we work seem to be everywhere in London - who has not had a meeting in there?)

Comment

Snow Crash- Neal Stephenson. I can't believe I missed it! Next up are Geometry for Ocelots- Exurb1a, and Walkaway- Cory Doctorow.
                  Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Working...
                  X