• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

back to the dark ages

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by doodab View Post
    Like a freshly embalmed corpse?
    Nope, like any of the following...

Rosebank cemetery

Comment

Originally posted by gricerboy View Post
      Look, I'm very flattered that you have all made this the most popular thread of the past few weeks but would you mind awfully taking your petty, banal childish bickerings elsewhere please and get back on topic. Either that or sod off back to Mumsnet or whatever dweeby Dr Who / Star Trek forum you all belong to.
      Gosh, you really did your research before signing up here, didn't you.
      Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
      +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
        So are you definitively saying there are no corpses in that graveyard younger than 150 years old?

Or is that one of your "made up" stories, you know, like the one about the fox being seen "having a good old chew" on a human spine that had previously been buried for the past 150 years?

Hey Minestrone...
        I am saying there has been nothing done there for decades and decades.

I also do not think they will be reading the dates on the graves.

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
          Nope, like any of the following...

Rosebank cemetery
          I'm willing to bet that a 150 year old corpse and 50 year old corpse smell about equally yummy.
          While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
            I am saying there has been nothing done there for decades and decades.

I also do not think they will be reading the dates on the graves.
            Pwned!

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post
              I'm willing to bet that a 150 year old corpse and 50 year old corpse smell about equally yummy.
              I think 1 O Level cannot grasp that.

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
                I think 1 O Level cannot grasp that.
                I've got an album for you - "Backtracking" Eric Clapton - guest starring Minestrone...

Comment

Im not sure this thread will ever end. Churchill is incapable of not trying to have the last post on a thread and Minestrone isn't going to let him off the hook.

This is exactly like Suityou a couple of weeks ago where everyone could see he had taken a pasting except him. Nothing worse than a fighter who doesn't know he's past it.

Sad.
                  What happens in General, stays in General.
                  You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by marillionfan View Post

sad.
                    wmfs +1

Comment

Ah.

It's a fatal embrace.

A deadlock.

Should keep going for years then.

TPD?

Pah.

A mere trifle.