• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What do you wear to work?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bag lady chic
    I'm sorry, but I'll make no apologies for this

Pogle is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
    CUK University Challenge Champions 2010
    CUK University Challenge Champions 2012

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
      Trouser or skirt suits.
      WSS.

But lightly tailored for me...

Killer heels if I don't have to take the Tube to work.
      "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
      - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
        Who knows? One day you may even get to talk to a woman.

in a suit. No chance. Am too nervous as it is without that. Would scare the bejezus out of me!
        'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
          I'm staying well away from you then

I cannot be ar$ed with choosing outfits, I have a number of suits, shirts (lewins or pink, and yes cufflinks) to go with said suits and that's it. I also have a couple of pairs of shoes that go with said suits.

Considering I have 30 mins to get ready in the morning, I don't need the complications of choosing an outfit.
          You have pink suits??... Niiiiice.. Wouldn't want to swap the suit for a long white dress one Saturday... I know a guy in a black oufit with a white neck piece

Lewins had some great strongly striped fitted shirts in a couple of months ago but the gents choice seemed to be sadly lacking when I went in. Only a small shop in Manc though.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
            Coooooooor! Nothing better than ladies in suits IMO. Must be much easier than trying to match outfits every day and looks very smart and professional.

I have thing for ladies shirts and wearing cufflinks as well. Not sure why but always seems to give an air of assertiveness and competency... either that or it just gets me off... one of the two.
            <pulls cuffs to show cufflinks>

Seeing suspenders outlined through the pencil skirt is slightly tarty, not a look I always want to portray.

Lacy hold-ups perform the job admirably, I find...
            "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post

Seeing suspenders outlined through the pencil skirt is slightly tart, not a look I always want to portray.

Let's hope Wilmslow doesn't read this, he'll explode.
              Originally posted by MaryPoppins
              I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
              Originally posted by vetran
              Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Hawes & Curtis have been doing some nice shirts lately..

Comment

WSS.

But lightly tailored for me...

Killer heels if I don't have to take the Tube to work.

Seeing suspenders outlined through the pencil skirt is slightly tart, not a look I always want to portray.

Every time you make a post like that, imagine AtWs little hairy hand reaching down the front of his boxer shorts, you'll soon stop...

Comment

Seeing suspenders outlined through the pencil skirt is slightly tarty, not a look I always want to portray.

Holy crap!! I need to put Out of Office on for 20 mins and pop to loo... back in a bit.....

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
                      Every time you make a post like that, imagine AtWs little hairy hand reaching down the front of his boxer shorts, you'll soon stop...
                      if only out of solidarity with his mum, who'll have to clean the curtains again
                      And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Working...
                      X