• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The new Daleks

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think Gold Dalek must be in hiding...
    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by Pogle View Post
      Yeah loved the jammy dodger - just like Tom Baker and his deadly jelly babies
      Yep - I liked that bit too.

You're right Pogle, Mr Smith is shaping up to be a fine Doctor..
      "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
      - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

I was a huge Dr Who fan but they jumped the shark last week and this week was "Fonzie in Space". All the signs were there at the end of the last series but this series is total crap.
        ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Originally posted by HairyArsedBloke View Post
          I cracked up when that Dalek asked, "Would you like some tea?"
          As one went past carrying a file/clipboard I joked to the wife "maybe they'll have the Daleks making tea too!"

And then they did

The color-scheme aside, the new daleks look quite chubby. Not remotely scary, more a joke enemy now than the cold scary killers they used to be.

However, I did like Matt laying into the dalek with that giant spanner.
          Originally posted by MaryPoppins
          I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
          Originally posted by vetran
          Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

I'm sure the trailers had him hitting it with a sledgehammer.
            Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Watched it last night on Sky+. Bit eeeeerm rubbish really that one, horrific writing.

Scary statues next week, now THAT should be good, shat myself last time round with those things.

Comment

Originally posted by Durbs View Post
                Watched it last night on Sky+. Bit eeeeerm rubbish really that one, horrific writing.
                Yep, I agree.

Originally posted by Durbs View Post
                Scary statues next week, now THAT should be good
                Well, I hope so.

I'm just not blown away with DW this time.

Comment

Working...
                X