• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

New Dr Who

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wurzel View Post
    I haven't seen it since that bloke off Vision On did it.
    Was Wilf Lunn a previous Doctor? That would have been brilliant.

Comment

The mans head is too big!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
        The mans head is too big!!!
        He is an alien
        Originally posted by MaryPoppins
        I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
        Originally posted by vetran
        Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Summoning the aliens back to earth to give them a threatening warning is just the start.
          Bit of a hole in the plot that. Why didn't he just phone them up right from the off, snitch up where the missing alien was and then tell them to 'do one'?
          Guy Fawkes - "The last man to enter Parliament with honourable intentions."

Comment

He was a bit confused still But still able to write a virus that changed the time on non-digital clocks, so I wouldn't look too hard for plot issues if you want to enjoy the show

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
              He was a bit confused still But still able to write a virus that changed the time on non-digital clocks, so I wouldn't look too hard for plot issues if you want to enjoy the show
              There was a touch of Independence Day about that bit ...
              +50 Xeno Geek Points
              Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
              As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

I too, was not enamored by the title sequence & music, someone online has likened it to the gavison commercial......
                But the rest made up for it
                I'm sorry, but I'll make no apologies for this

Pogle is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
                CUK University Challenge Champions 2010
                CUK University Challenge Champions 2012

Comment

The whole look and feel of the episode was a little less amateurish than the previous series.

Has the beeb perhaps put a bit more of the licence payers money into the dw budget?

Or maybe they have a bit more cash now that wossy is leaving.
                  Last edited by norrahe; 5 April 2010, 19:16. Reason: speeeling and grammmmer
                  "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Dr Who is a big money earner for the BBC. It shown in load of countries. It's on BBC America with only a two week delay.

I think it has surprised the BBC just how successful it has been.
                    How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
                    Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

Lots of merchandise too, though I'm not sure who owns that. Does the Doctor Who entire brand belong to the BBC, or are they not allowed to do this kind of thing?

Comment

Working...
                      X