• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Stock market crash

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Inevitable reset at some point, surely. Too many frothy zombie companies that provide little value to the real economy.
    Last edited by agentzero; 27 February 2021, 13:39.

Comment

Originally posted by agentzero View Post
      Inevitable reset at some point, surely. Too many frothy zombie companies that provide little value to the real economy.
      Its obviously going to happen at some point ... I have been waiting for the last 15 years. All I know is that every fiat currency EVER has failed ... so the dollar will fail at some point but there are so many manipulations going on it could still take decades.

Comment

Originally posted by mogga71 View Post

Its obviously going to happen at some point ... I have been waiting for the last 15 years. All I know is that every fiat currency EVER has failed ... so the dollar will fail at some point but there are so many manipulations going on it could still take decades.
        Isn't that a bit like proclaiming that someone is going to die, then when they die 80 years later crowing "told ya, told ya!".

Comment

Originally posted by Paralytic View Post

Isn't that a bit like proclaiming that someone is going to die, then when they die 80 years later crowing "told ya, told ya!".
          It's a strategy that works for Scooty
          I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

That was a lousy crash. As soon as european markets closed ,US markets starts melting up.
            This happens every Friday evening.

Comment

Working...
            X