• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

vodafones indian call centre ...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lumiere View Post
    very bad

I was quite happy with O2 but had to change to voda for that reason

From my experience O2 have some problems with internet accounts (messy registration process, weird menus, lack of details), but at least they are not trying to add hidden charges all the time like Vodafone.

Orange is fine too ..
    Is that Chesney Hawkes as your avvy?
    You can lead a fool to wisdom but you can't make him think.

Comment

Looks like it's back to Orange for me. Actually they were always very good, shouldn't have left

Comment

Originally posted by Jeebo72 View Post
        Looks like it's back to Orange for me. Actually they were always very good, shouldn't have left
        Traitor!
        You can lead a fool to wisdom but you can't make him think.

Comment

Originally posted by Amiga500 View Post
          Traitor!
          I know! I only left them cos they p1ssed me off when I worked for them. They have the last laugh I guess

Comment

I moved to 3 from Vodafone. 3g coverage is much better than I had with Voda. I always spoke to UK folk with Voda and they were tulipe. 3 has an Indian call centre which has always been staffed by helpful polite and knowledgable folk. When I was leaving Vodafone I had to call them repeatedly to get the code to transfer my number, and I was stalked by an agressive Mancunian for days calling me trying to stop me leaving, all of which reinforced my opinion that I was doing the right thing.

Comment

Maybe i was just talking to an indian in a uk call centre..

Comment

I blame the dirty spekulants?
                Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

Working...
                X