• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "vodafones indian call centre ..."

Collapse

• Xenophon
    replied
    I blame the dirty spekulants?

Leave a comment:

• Jeebo72
    replied
    Maybe i was just talking to an indian in a uk call centre..

Leave a comment:

• Peoplesoft bloke
    replied
    I moved to 3 from Vodafone. 3g coverage is much better than I had with Voda. I always spoke to UK folk with Voda and they were tulipe. 3 has an Indian call centre which has always been staffed by helpful polite and knowledgable folk. When I was leaving Vodafone I had to call them repeatedly to get the code to transfer my number, and I was stalked by an agressive Mancunian for days calling me trying to stop me leaving, all of which reinforced my opinion that I was doing the right thing.

Leave a comment:

• Jeebo72
    replied
    Originally posted by Amiga500 View Post
    Traitor!
    I know! I only left them cos they p1ssed me off when I worked for them. They have the last laugh I guess

Leave a comment:

• Amiga500
    replied
    Originally posted by Jeebo72 View Post
    Looks like it's back to Orange for me. Actually they were always very good, shouldn't have left
    Traitor!

Leave a comment:

• Jeebo72
    replied
    Looks like it's back to Orange for me. Actually they were always very good, shouldn't have left

Leave a comment:

• Amiga500
    replied
    Originally posted by Lumiere View Post
    very bad

I was quite happy with O2 but had to change to voda for that reason

From my experience O2 have some problems with internet accounts (messy registration process, weird menus, lack of details), but at least they are not trying to add hidden charges all the time like Vodafone.

Orange is fine too ..
    Is that Chesney Hawkes as your avvy?

Leave a comment:

• Jeebo72
    replied
    [QUOTE=minestrone;1088437]If you want to take your 90% Chinese built phone to another another network because your current one hires Indians at 50 pence an hour and you had to speak to one for 5 minutes you do that.

...pointless drivel ...[QUOTE]

And I will. It's called freedom of choice. My choice. Not some t0ssers who I don't know and don't care about. Many many thank yous.

Leave a comment:

• Menelaus
    replied
    Originally posted by the_duderama View Post
    You callin' wor netwhork a puff? How do yer like yer teeth?
    Nah mutha', ah divvent, like

Leave a comment:

• the_duderama
    replied
    Originally posted by Menelaus View Post
    Collections department, run by Biffa Bacon
    You callin' wor netwhork a puff? How do yer like yer teeth?

Leave a comment:

• cailin maith
    replied
    Originally posted by Olly View Post
    No idea sweety, they all sound the same to me

Leave a comment:

• Olly
    replied
    Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
    I presume you mean Northern Ireland?

Ireland isn't part of the UK.
    No idea sweety, they all sound the same to me

Leave a comment:

• cailin maith
    replied
    Originally posted by Olly View Post
    I'm with Vodafone and whenever I've called I've got through to UK based centres, Ireland usually. Fairly polite and competent, nothing special though.

I wrote to them by email though and it was handled by Indians. I could barely understand their reply and they stuffed up a very very simple request by misinterpreting my note.

Still, ended up them crediting my account with 25 quid because they got the whole thing ass about face so all in all quite happy

Was truly truly amazed how they got something so simple so mixed up.

Sod Chinese whispers, the game should be called Indian emails.
    I presume you mean Northern Ireland?

Ireland isn't part of the UK.

Leave a comment:

• Lumiere
    replied
    Originally posted by Jeebo72 View Post
    Most people seem to like them. What's the coverage like for remote areas, like scottish highlands etc?
    very bad

I was quite happy with O2 but had to change to voda for that reason

From my experience O2 have some problems with internet accounts (messy registration process, weird menus, lack of details), but at least they are not trying to add hidden charges all the time like Vodafone.

Orange is fine too ..

Leave a comment:

• Olly
    replied
    I'm with Vodafone and whenever I've called I've got through to UK based centres, Ireland usually. Fairly polite and competent, nothing special though.

I wrote to them by email though and it was handled by Indians. I could barely understand their reply and they stuffed up a very very simple request by misinterpreting my note.

Still, ended up them crediting my account with 25 quid because they got the whole thing ass about face so all in all quite happy

Was truly truly amazed how they got something so simple so mixed up.

Sod Chinese whispers, the game should be called Indian emails.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X