• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Abolish-ICTs - epetition response

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by malvolio View Post
    They are. It takes time.

Also they have lots of people saying what's going on, but nothing written down that would work as evidence. It only needs one documented case to blow the whole thing wide open, but if anybody has that evidence they're not putting it forward. So as far as Whitehall is concerned, there isn't a problem to resolve.

So the mesage seems to be, you want to keep the industry alive, stand up and be counted.
    It would not be hard to conduct an investigation. I am sure that contractors/permies would give up names (anonymously of course) and that these people could then be interviewed or lulled into the promise of a full time job. They could then spill the beans.
    Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post

I hate resurrected threads
      Last edited by TheFaQQer; 22 May 2012, 10:47.
      Best Forum Advisor 2014
      Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
      Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Bah..... .... I thought HAB was back to perform initiation on the newbies.
        'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Working...
        X