• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Dramatic news!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RichardCranium View Post
    Tower Bridge's profile is one of the planet's iconic images.
    Ah that bridge (I Just looked). Indeed it looks rather familiar, where could I have seen it last?

Comment

Last time I was in Russia it was -32c, my vocal chords froze....

Comment

I'm still in shock at the prospect of -3 deg C in December, up a tall mountain in a northern part of Scotland at night.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
          I'm still in shock at the prospect of -3 deg C in December, up a tall mountain in a northern part of Scotland at night.
          It's pretty cold if you wear a kilt...

Comment

You are forgetting wind chill, it might feel like -10.

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
              maybe its the view FROM London bridge
              Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
              The picture in the Daily Mail is the view of Tower Bridge that you get if you stand on the riverside walkway directly in front of the new City Hall / Mayor's Office building.

google map
              Last edited by Gonzo; 12 December 2009, 05:38. Reason: tidied up the link

Comment

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...sweeps-in.html

Temperatures will drop to lows of 3C (37F) in the daytime and will plummet to minus 3C (27F) or less in northern parts of the UK at night.

OMG! -3C in December in very northern parts of the UK at night! That's like when the sun is somewhere else isn't it?

Can humans survive such plummeting temps?

This is the final nail in the climate change coffin then is it?
                Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                Originally posted by vetran
                Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
                  This is the final nail in the climate change coffin then is it?
                  If one doesn't have so much as a vestigial understanding of the issues relating to climate change then yes; yes, it is

Comment

Working...
                  X