• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

This is how to sort out the UK

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
    Prior to making a complete ass of yourself, go an learn about the differences between the EU and the European Court. The EU is not the European Court and if we come out of Europe then like Norway and Russian (who are not in the EU), they are still bound by the rules of the European Court.
    Which court are you talking about exactly?
    Older and ...well, just older!!

Comment

well that was quite a head of steam he built up there, wasn't it?

Comment

Addanc = DH

Comment

Originally posted by ratewhore View Post
          Which court are you talking about exactly?
          The point I was making that ECHR has nothing to do with EU membership however,

ECHR

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Europea...f_Human_Rights

Re: Russian compliance

http://www.londonmet.ac.uk/londonmet...y/u70061_3.pdf
          "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by Dog's Heinous
            assguru - please give the user account back to the one with the brain cell (just the one!).
            Have you ever licked the chutney spoon in an Indian restaurant and then put it back?
            And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

A bloke left a parcel with me today for the neighbours. They were very glad when I took it round to them. So that was nice.
              Taking the fools' posts apart, piece-by-piece and comprehensively destroying their arguments!
              Sorry? Did I hear someone fart?
              My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Another nit-picker/ego-tripper (ie look how clever I am, demonstrating my knowledge of European politics & law). I suppose you are slightly less pathetic than the other tossers who try to score points by highlighting where I've missed an appostraphe or made some other typo in a 1600-word post.

When I refer to pulling out of Europe, I obviously use the term "Europe" in the layman's sense. There is enough detail in my original post to enable anyone with half a brain to understand what I was getting at with that point. Only a pathetic pedant with time to waste would bother to nit-pick about whether I was referring to Luxembourg, Strasbourg or Timbuktu.

Dog's Heinous
                Not suffering fools gladly!
                No, I'm not clever. It's you who's thick.
                "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

CyberSpoon and xoggoth were always circle jerking to each others views on Islam. In fact xoggoth was the only one that would put up with him.

You have a good point mitch.

Comment

I was referring to Luxembourg, Strasbourg or Timbuktu.
                    Timbuktu isn't in Europe.

HTH
                    Me, me, me...

Comment

How about uranus?
                      Outer solar system I believe. You don't seem to be very informed.
                      Me, me, me...

Comment

Working...
                      X