• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Getting the perfect vagina...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
    Gotta love the first review:

That reviewer is a clown. Had me in stitches on a few of his other reviews too.

Comment

I don’t know why some women get into a flap about their looks. The surgery do not seem to be as good as it is cracked up to be. Some of the results are difficult to see what has been done it would be impossible to spilt hairs
      oxo with Sunday lunch

Comment

dont know about the perfect vagina but i have got acute angina

Comment

We know the results of male circumcision are sold to manufacturers of onion rings but what do they do with the bits cuts off ladies? When dried out they might make good sardine flavour crisps.
          bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
          John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
            We know the results of male circumcision are sold to manufacturers of onion rings but what do they do with the bits cuts off ladies? When dried out they might make good sardine flavour crisps.

New depths plumbed....

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
              Have we done this one & if not why not?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/8352711.stm

snipity snip snip snip
              I have "done" the perfect vagina.

Six months doing nowt for a director who was an eejit. First words to me were "I am gay you know".

He was a perfect vagina and squeezed 6 figures out of it.
              Faster, faster, faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death.

Patience is something you admire in the driver behind you and scorn in the one ahead.

Comment

Originally posted by BlackenedBiker View Post
                I have "done" the perfect vagina.

Six months doing nowt for a director who was an eejit. First words to me were "I am gay you know".

He was a perfect vagina and squeezed 6 figures out of it.
                Counting zeros
                Faster, faster, faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death.

Patience is something you admire in the driver behind you and scorn in the one ahead.

Comment

Blimey, just one more thing to worry about
                  Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
                  +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Working...
                  X