• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Getting the perfect vagina..."

Collapse

• MaryPoppins
    replied
    Blimey, just one more thing to worry about

Leave a comment:

• BlackenedBiker
    replied
    Originally posted by BlackenedBiker View Post
    I have "done" the perfect vagina.

Six months doing nowt for a director who was an eejit. First words to me were "I am gay you know".

He was a perfect vagina and squeezed 6 figures out of it.
    Counting zeros

Leave a comment:

• BlackenedBiker
    replied
    Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
    Have we done this one & if not why not?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/8352711.stm

snipity snip snip snip
    I have "done" the perfect vagina.

Six months doing nowt for a director who was an eejit. First words to me were "I am gay you know".

He was a perfect vagina and squeezed 6 figures out of it.

Leave a comment:

• Tingles
    replied
    Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
    We know the results of male circumcision are sold to manufacturers of onion rings but what do they do with the bits cuts off ladies? When dried out they might make good sardine flavour crisps.

New depths plumbed....

Leave a comment:

• xoggoth
    replied
    We know the results of male circumcision are sold to manufacturers of onion rings but what do they do with the bits cuts off ladies? When dried out they might make good sardine flavour crisps.

Leave a comment:

• Andy2
    replied
    dont know about the perfect vagina but i have got acute angina

Leave a comment:

• Lola
    replied
    I don’t know why some women get into a flap about their looks. The surgery do not seem to be as good as it is cracked up to be. Some of the results are difficult to see what has been done it would be impossible to spilt hairs

Leave a comment:

• oracleslave
    replied
    Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
    Gotta love the first review:

That reviewer is a clown. Had me in stitches on a few of his other reviews too.

Leave a comment:

• Tingles
    replied
    More to chew on surely...

Leave a comment:

• hyperD
    replied
    Originally posted by TinTrump View Post
    I've not yet encountered a badly packed kebab. Plenty of time to do so.
    You should meet my gran...

Leave a comment:

• TheFaQQer
    replied
    Originally posted by gingerjedi View Post
    Not forgetting the haircut.
    Gotta love the first review:

Doreen has never been a keen box-gardener, so I hoped to stimulate some interest in pruning with this gift. Fortunately, she was open-minded enough to try a few things out and some of the designs were a big success. Frankly, they are vastly superior to anything that Ray Mears' has to offer in his guide to 'Bushcraft'. My only complaint is that I often get completely lost in navigating through her reconstruction of the Hampton Court maze. By the time this foreplay is over and I'm ready for action, she's usually fallen asleep!

Leave a comment:

• TinTrump
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW View Post
    Oh, come on. Don't be obtuse man!

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by RichardCranium View Post
    Rebuilding the index to make more room for things starting with 'v'

Leave a comment:

• RichardCranium
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW View Post
    Too busy working on SKA index update...
    Rebuilding the index to make more room for things starting with 'v'

Leave a comment:

• Chantho
    replied
    Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
    Have we done this one & if not why not?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/8352711.stm

snipity snip snip snip
    Tony Bliar

Sorry, I thought you were looking for nominations....

Leave a comment:

Working...
X