• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

David Haye vs Nikolay Valuev

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why did he celerbrate before the results? Thats what annoyed me!
    l l l http://www.thewantedfans.com

Comment

Originally posted by snaw View Post
      outhink
      Exactly. I don't think AtW has got the hang of boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
        Exactly. I don't think AtW has got the hang of boxing.

Not only is AtW an expert on boxing, he's also an expert on divorce.
        Hard Brexit now!
        #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
          Not only is AtW an expert on boxing, he's also an expert on divorce.
          Actually AtW is an expert on boxing and unboxing.

http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/libr...wk(VS.80).aspx

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
            Actually AtW is an expert on boxing and unboxing.

http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/libr...wk(VS.80).aspx
            I didn't realise he worked for HP
            "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

I watched some of the fight on an internet live stream - think it was rounds 6 -8'ish - and was surprised Haye won as he hardly threw any punches in those rounds.

I've not read any articles since his win as it is coming across as hype but did anyone see the fight and can atest that he indeed did a good job?

Comment

Originally posted by Clippy View Post
                I watched some of the fight on an internet live stream - think it was rounds 6 -8'ish - and was surprised Haye won as he hardly threw any punches in those rounds.

I've not read any articles since his win as it is coming across as hype but did anyone see the fight and can atest that he indeed did a good job?
                Originally posted by DaveB View Post
                It may not have been an entertaining fight to watch but Haye did exactly what he needed to do. Nothing flashy, no showboating, just work hard and out box the other guy.
                WIS.

It's coming acrross as a bit of hype atm as he's the first british heavyweight to win a title in a while and the fight itself was unusual in the scale of the mismatch physically. 9" in height, 8" in reach and 6.5 stone difference between them. Haye did it the only way he could have done it.
                "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

It seems he broke a bone in his right hand in the second round. So he beat him with one hand

Comment

Working...
                  X